Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Mother of All Modern Dragons Quest
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@Gwineira

I'm sorry! I saw this when you posted but forgot to respond. D: ;-;

I really like both Maxy and Erin and agree with Nerilka that they look awesome as either breed!

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I'll finish out the Bogsneak, someday lol, then do the two mates alternating for the last four mates.
@Gwineira

I'm sorry! I saw this when you posted but forgot to respond. D: ;-;

I really like both Maxy and Erin and agree with Nerilka that they look awesome as either breed!

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I'll finish out the Bogsneak, someday lol, then do the two mates alternating for the last four mates.
pVYFJJf.gif
Nerilka
They really work well as Obelisks! Nearly tempted to gene Erin into one now. I'm personally not a huge fan of pink (I say after grabbing another obelisk that will likely bring more pink babies).
Again if anyone wants to adopt Maxy just let me know, I can send him over for free. When he grows up I'll train him up to join his dad for a trip to Icewarden. (:

Sun1
No worries! It happens to me often too. T_T Hopefully the bogsneak will surprise you soon!
Nerilka
They really work well as Obelisks! Nearly tempted to gene Erin into one now. I'm personally not a huge fan of pink (I say after grabbing another obelisk that will likely bring more pink babies).
Again if anyone wants to adopt Maxy just let me know, I can send him over for free. When he grows up I'll train him up to join his dad for a trip to Icewarden. (:

Sun1
No worries! It happens to me often too. T_T Hopefully the bogsneak will surprise you soon!
snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif
IXPY.png
@Gwineira

Sorry I'm late, but congratulations on a nice hatch! They really are cute and a good sign their future Obelisk sibling will look good too. :D
@Gwineira

Sorry I'm late, but congratulations on a nice hatch! They really are cute and a good sign their future Obelisk sibling will look good too. :D
@Gwineira

Thanks! Hopefully RNG heard you. ;p
@Gwineira

Thanks! Hopefully RNG heard you. ;p
pVYFJJf.gif
@Gwineira

Galleon is so cute! I like how his name, type of ship, goes with his shape, kind of ship like too. lol

This is why I never have much room, but I'd love to take Maxy. I love his colors! Just let me know if you want me to pay for him; I don't mind. :D
@Gwineira

Galleon is so cute! I like how his name, type of ship, goes with his shape, kind of ship like too. lol

This is why I never have much room, but I'd love to take Maxy. I love his colors! Just let me know if you want me to pay for him; I don't mind. :D
Qn4lcwg.png
@Nerilka

It's fine, you don't need to pay anything! I sent him on a CR. :) Like I said, I would have just exalted him, so I'm glad he found a home he can stay at for at least a little longer!

Lyricity

Thank you!
@Nerilka

It's fine, you don't need to pay anything! I sent him on a CR. :) Like I said, I would have just exalted him, so I'm glad he found a home he can stay at for at least a little longer!

Lyricity

Thank you!
IXPY.png
@Gwineira Thank yoi! He'll definitely have a home for a while. You may have noticed I have trouble letting them go. lol :D Edit: I gave him a little makeover. :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94905136][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/949052/94905136_350.png[/img][/url]
@Gwineira

Thank yoi! He'll definitely have a home for a while. You may have noticed I have trouble letting them go. lol :D

Edit: I gave him a little makeover. :D

94905136_350.png
Qn4lcwg.png
"A little makeover" you say.. :D He's adorable!!

I love how well the chrysocolla and malachite work here. Often they tend to be a little too much in my opinion. But on these colors they're more toned down and are very pleasing to look at!
"A little makeover" you say.. :D He's adorable!!

I love how well the chrysocolla and malachite work here. Often they tend to be a little too much in my opinion. But on these colors they're more toned down and are very pleasing to look at!
IXPY.png
I agree! He looks great, Nerilka! :D
I agree! He looks great, Nerilka! :D
pVYFJJf.gif
Very nice! :D

Those genes are really hit or miss depending on the colors. I'm not sure I would have thought to try them on him.
Very nice! :D

Those genes are really hit or miss depending on the colors. I'm not sure I would have thought to try them on him.
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37