Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF Plague Nest to Rent
I have a pair that someone wants to be bred in a plague nest. If you have an available plague nest in 4 days (they will be rtb in 4 days) and are willing to have a pair of mine sit on it and then when the eggs hatch send them all back to me I would be super grateful! I've never done it before so i don't know pricing and such but I have gems and treasure as well as items, dragons, services like baldwin (lvl 18), etc. I am subbed[emoji=new friend size=1]
I have a pair that someone wants to be bred in a plague nest. If you have an available plague nest in 4 days (they will be rtb in 4 days) and are willing to have a pair of mine sit on it and then when the eggs hatch send them all back to me I would be super grateful! I've never done it before so i don't know pricing and such but I have gems and treasure as well as items, dragons, services like baldwin (lvl 18), etc.

I am subbed
I'm not in plague, but if you are looking for element specific nests you could check out [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/3263400]Triskele Nests[/url]. They offer nest rental services and have hosts from all around Sornieth [emoji=aberration happy size=1]
I'm not in plague, but if you are looking for element specific nests you could check out Triskele Nests. They offer nest rental services and have hosts from all around Sornieth
aQp8eZz.pngxGNnaiq.pngFpoRwnO.png0Hfrtrc.pngybQJlHz.pngHe9H6Ep.pngEjjzfNY.pngA3L5B4e.pnge8SAWsa.pngAdSVrqS.png
lJX7Tr5.png
I'm in Plague, I can host them for free if you want! ^^
I'm in Plague, I can host them for free if you want! ^^
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
@DanceMacabre Ooo that would be amazing!!! Thank you so much[emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'll send the pair to you in a few days :0 [emoji=new friend size=1]
@DanceMacabre Ooo that would be amazing!!! Thank you so much I'll send the pair to you in a few days :0
Sure thing, I'll keep a nest available for you then! :D
Sure thing, I'll keep a nest available for you then! :D
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png