Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/O] misc g1s - doubles, dusthides, etc
1 2
@Etheryn

Aaa I just bought another G1 so I should probably limit the amount of dragons I buy, so I'll have to pass on the Sable/Copper/Sanddollar lad even though they're absolutely lovely -- good luck on the sales!

As for the Stone/Bronze/Ginger, I'd love to be pinged for an auction if that's the route you'd like to go! Otherwise, I can offer 750g as a start ^^
@Etheryn

Aaa I just bought another G1 so I should probably limit the amount of dragons I buy, so I'll have to pass on the Sable/Copper/Sanddollar lad even though they're absolutely lovely -- good luck on the sales!

As for the Stone/Bronze/Ginger, I'd love to be pinged for an auction if that's the route you'd like to go! Otherwise, I can offer 750g as a start ^^
wFIhDnM.png aaasen!!
aaa » they/she
aaa » FR+2
aaa » absolute spruce fiend
aaa » current project!
@seniph All good! If no one else gets back to me about the dustie later today and you're still interested by then, then I'm happy to take your offer ^^
@seniph All good! If no one else gets back to me about the dustie later today and you're still interested by then, then I'm happy to take your offer ^^
Pixeled shelf with various trinkets on top
@seniph Hello again! No one else has expressed further interest so if you're still interested, I'll send a PA. But no worries if not~
@seniph Hello again! No one else has expressed further interest so if you're still interested, I'll send a PA. But no worries if not~
@Etheryn Yippee! I'd love a PA, thank you so much! ^^
@Etheryn Yippee! I'd love a PA, thank you so much! ^^
wFIhDnM.png aaasen!!
aaa » they/she
aaa » FR+2
aaa » current project!
@seniph Sure thing! I sent a PA the other day in case you missed it, but if you need time to pick it up then ignore this ^^
@seniph Sure thing! I sent a PA the other day in case you missed it, but if you need time to pick it up then ignore this ^^
@Etheryn Thank you for letting me know about the PA! Yeah I just need some time to pick it up, thank you again! ^^
@Etheryn Thank you for letting me know about the PA! Yeah I just need some time to pick it up, thank you again! ^^
wFIhDnM.png aaasen!!
aaa » they/she
aaa » FR+2
aaa » current project!
1 2