Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Bio's skins/accents
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149
hello! pinging the shop list for this limited 10x edit! all remaining copies are in the AH [item=skin: expanding universe] @pinglist-11844 it is 1x reprintable for individuals only, but more economical to pick up one of these copies c: also taking suggestions on what we want to see on hatchling skins! I've been a bit busy doing customs ;v;
hello! pinging the shop list for this limited 10x edit! all remaining copies are in the AH

Skin: Expanding Universe

@Bio's Skins and Accents

it is 1x reprintable for individuals only, but more economical to pick up one of these copies c:

also taking suggestions on what we want to see on hatchling skins! I've been a bit busy doing customs ;v;
they/it

art | skins | links | about

Hello! Sorry for the message but I wanted to ask about an accent you had! I was looking through the game database to find a skin for a project dragon of mine, and came across this pretty one.

However i'm still really new to buying accents and whatnot, since I normally buy the fest ones or ones off the AH, so I was a bit confused on it. Do I just buy the blueprint needed or is there something else I have to do? Sorry again if it seems obvious, still figuring things out even after 2 years of being on this site ^^

Also sorry if I was supposed to PM you with this instead of posting here-

Hello! Sorry for the message but I wanted to ask about an accent you had! I was looking through the game database to find a skin for a project dragon of mine, and came across this pretty one.

However i'm still really new to buying accents and whatnot, since I normally buy the fest ones or ones off the AH, so I was a bit confused on it. Do I just buy the blueprint needed or is there something else I have to do? Sorry again if it seems obvious, still figuring things out even after 2 years of being on this site ^^

Also sorry if I was supposed to PM you with this instead of posting here-
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@DeathAdvocate

you're totally fine! It was a public run so I only need the accent blueprint to send it in. Since the blueprint costs 1kg on its own, there is no fee.

The order should be approved automatically in the new system ^^
@DeathAdvocate

you're totally fine! It was a public run so I only need the accent blueprint to send it in. Since the blueprint costs 1kg on its own, there is no fee.

The order should be approved automatically in the new system ^^
they/it

oooh you could do something with the big bang perhaps? or a planet getting destroyed by the gravity around a black hole

love your art man, you've been a huge inspo to make me get better at drawing nebulae :D
oooh you could do something with the big bang perhaps? or a planet getting destroyed by the gravity around a black hole

love your art man, you've been a huge inspo to make me get better at drawing nebulae :D
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif k8y4Agu.png
I apparently missed out on the Expanding Universe copies by hours, there are none on the AH. How much to reprint one?
I apparently missed out on the Expanding Universe copies by hours, there are none on the AH. How much to reprint one?
@raus hi !! yeah i didnt expect them to sell quickly compared to the other unlimited versions ;; I categorized it in the limited reprints, so a bp + fee
@raus hi !! yeah i didnt expect them to sell quickly compared to the other unlimited versions ;; I categorized it in the limited reprints, so a bp + fee
they/it

Thank you!! I'll be back once I gather the gems. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you!! I'll be back once I gather the gems.
[quote name="mywitness" date="2024-04-18 08:05:48" ] I will be uploading [item=skin: VI. Creation] shortly, if you are all still interested! [item=skin: VII. Destruction] cannot be printed any further new stuff + customs sales soon, so apologies for any later double pings. [s] DO let me know if i somehow already printed that run as well. It's been a weird few months on the zoloft.[/s] [/quote] Sorry to double post but I have a separate query. You wrote previously that [skin=54305] couldn't be reprinted, but it's in the "Blueprint + fee (250g accent, 500g skin) " category. Am I good to request this again since I couldn't get one when I signed up for it previously? I'm still working on the gems for the fee for Expanding Universe but would request both within the next couple days or so. Edit: to whoever I pinged, I am so sorry, I had no idea that replying/quoting someone else's reply would re-ping the list until I pinged myself. Ignore me! I snipped the pings out.
mywitness wrote on 2024-04-18 08:05:48:

I will be uploading Skin: VI. Creation shortly, if you are all still interested!

Skin: VII. Destruction cannot be printed any further

new stuff + customs sales soon, so apologies for any later double pings.

DO let me know if i somehow already printed that run as well. It's been a weird few months on the zoloft.

Sorry to double post but I have a separate query. You wrote previously that couldn't be reprinted, but it's in the "Blueprint + fee (250g accent, 500g skin) " category. Am I good to request this again since I couldn't get one when I signed up for it previously? I'm still working on the gems for the fee for Expanding Universe but would request both within the next couple days or so.

Edit: to whoever I pinged, I am so sorry, I had no idea that replying/quoting someone else's reply would re-ping the list until I pinged myself. Ignore me! I snipped the pings out.
@raus

sure! with the system update I decided to revamp my own system as I am loathe to gatekeep my own work outside of extraneous circumstances (and frankly it's been getting confusing since i took a long break during uni). I'm not fully done with the lists, but you can request one of those, yes :>
@raus

sure! with the system update I decided to revamp my own system as I am loathe to gatekeep my own work outside of extraneous circumstances (and frankly it's been getting confusing since i took a long break during uni). I'm not fully done with the lists, but you can request one of those, yes :>
they/it

Ahh, I see! Well good luck with the restructuring. I'm sure that's a bit of work with your catalogue. And thank you for the confirmation. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
Ahh, I see! Well good luck with the restructuring. I'm sure that's a bit of work with your catalogue. And thank you for the confirmation.
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149