Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you use the hibernal den??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It's just my storage. I have so little permadragons I rather keep them on page one.
It's just my storage. I have so little permadragons I rather keep them on page one.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I use mine to store dragons that don't fit my lore to sell or give away or just wait for them to be adults to exalt
I use mine to store dragons that don't fit my lore to sell or give away or just wait for them to be adults to exalt
jJhmri0.pngnBLoI8v.pngBolw6Se.png
I keep about 300 fodder in there, plus a lair overflow tab for all the dragons I can live without breeding, bonding or battling for a while. I rotate them in and out of my main lair because I still like them.
I keep about 300 fodder in there, plus a lair overflow tab for all the dragons I can live without breeding, bonding or battling for a while. I rotate them in and out of my main lair because I still like them.
Mine's petty much a gen1 showcase!
Mine's petty much a gen1 showcase!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
It is only extension to my lair.
It is only extension to my lair.
My main lair!
A lot of my dragons are “just for show” so it makes sense to keep ‘em in there. I might have only 15~ “real” permas in my lair.
My main lair!
A lot of my dragons are “just for show” so it makes sense to keep ‘em in there. I might have only 15~ “real” permas in my lair.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • Nothing's new nothing's new...
Mine is just main lair overflow because its much cheaper to get Hib Den slots than Main Den slots xD

Seriously don't look in mine I have a hoarding problem.
Mine is just main lair overflow because its much cheaper to get Hib Den slots than Main Den slots xD

Seriously don't look in mine I have a hoarding problem.
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
I used to use it just for extra storage when I didn't have enough lair space, but now I'm thinking of revamping it into a 'secondary lair' type thing like I've seen others have

It's still an absolute mess at the moment but uhh I'll get there (sometime)
I used to use it just for extra storage when I didn't have enough lair space, but now I'm thinking of revamping it into a 'secondary lair' type thing like I've seen others have

It's still an absolute mess at the moment but uhh I'll get there (sometime)
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
I just use mine for fodder storage since it's easier to get slots than the main lair. I don't like feeling like my permas are hidden or not being able to use them in the coli.
I just use mine for fodder storage since it's easier to get slots than the main lair. I don't like feeling like my permas are hidden or not being able to use them in the coli.
4Ahxw5q.png

a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

h7pejHd.gif
So what I’m planning to do (once I have enough slots) is to move all my favorite dragons that I like because of the colors, the children of my dragons, fodder/trained fodder, and projects into it so I don’t have to feed them.
Then in my lair I would have all the dragons I use for coli, breeding pairs for each breed, and dragons with genes I like.
So what I’m planning to do (once I have enough slots) is to move all my favorite dragons that I like because of the colors, the children of my dragons, fodder/trained fodder, and projects into it so I don’t have to feed them.
Then in my lair I would have all the dragons I use for coli, breeding pairs for each breed, and dragons with genes I like.
H9klr6C.pngheheh... birdie :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7