Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | outfit help with oc dragon!
hey! i’m hoping to soon have a dragon to represent one of my jojo’s bizarre adventure oc’s, but i’m stumped on how to dress her? i’m basically looking for some input on that! feel free to offer any ideas for scry changes as well if you’d like!

the current scry for her is here:

vittoria

and my oc’s toyhouse page is: https://toyhou.se/25794467.vittoria-foschia

let me know what you guys think!!
hey! i’m hoping to soon have a dragon to represent one of my jojo’s bizarre adventure oc’s, but i’m stumped on how to dress her? i’m basically looking for some input on that! feel free to offer any ideas for scry changes as well if you’d like!

the current scry for her is here:

vittoria

and my oc’s toyhouse page is: https://toyhou.se/25794467.vittoria-foschia

let me know what you guys think!!
42e2xlP.png98Q1EsS.gifp8yCE1l.png
I'm not sure about a full fit but these two items would deffo fit with the description of her and her powers [item=black cat] - she needs Corvo ofc [item=smokeswirl] - this could work as her smoke fumes And then maybe some sort of sword or claws for her daggers would work too? [item=skilled bonecarver's claws]?
I'm not sure about a full fit but these two items would deffo fit with the description of her and her powers

Black Cat - she needs Corvo ofc
Smokeswirl - this could work as her smoke fumes

And then maybe some sort of sword or claws for her daggers would work too?
Skilled Bonecarver's Claws ?
much

oQkRxoy.gif
much

D91RBvR.png
much

But still through the leaves,
the wind keeps blowing
much

OY3P2op.png
mu
jR3SjkE.png
I don't know how easy it would be to obtain this, but it works from what I can tell [item=Shadowstrike]
I don't know how easy it would be to obtain this, but it works from what I can tell

Shadowstrike
AA68508447p.png
Formerly IneffableAngel
HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png
YMPbu9R.png
PWYW Scrying & Dressing Room Service
@Ruedile

omg i completely forgot that cat companions were apparel items!! you're so right, i'm definitely gonna have to make sure she has corvo!! the other stuff would maybe work too; i have another smoke themed dragon that has smokeswirl attached to it!

@LittleSapling

i fell off of FR back in 2020 so with my luck, i had no idea that even existed?! it's literally perfect for her though! i'm definitely going to have to grab that item one way or another--
@Ruedile

omg i completely forgot that cat companions were apparel items!! you're so right, i'm definitely gonna have to make sure she has corvo!! the other stuff would maybe work too; i have another smoke themed dragon that has smokeswirl attached to it!

@LittleSapling

i fell off of FR back in 2020 so with my luck, i had no idea that even existed?! it's literally perfect for her though! i'm definitely going to have to grab that item one way or another--
rather than aim for outfit accuracy i tend to focus on general aesthetics when it comes to fandragons- despite that i hope this take can maybe help with some ideas :') [img]https://i.imgur.com/iYovz3C.png[/img] i thought the spires of wisp item looked nice with her general color palette and could work as a rather abstract representation of her stand lol but there are certainly more smoke/steam-looking items like [item=smokeswirl] as was earlier mentioned, and some other things that came to mind were [item=trailing storm][item=trailing tempest][item=eerie cyan grasp][item=advisor rings] best wishes with dressing her!
rather than aim for outfit accuracy i tend to focus on general aesthetics when it comes to fandragons- despite that i hope this take can maybe help with some ideas :')
iYovz3C.png
i thought the spires of wisp item looked nice with her general color palette and could work as a rather abstract representation of her stand lol but there are certainly more smoke/steam-looking items like Smokeswirl as was earlier mentioned, and some other things that came to mind were Trailing Storm Trailing Tempest Eerie Cyan Grasp Advisor Rings
best wishes with dressing her!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@XXVeil

wait i love what you came up with though!! and you have a lot of good ideas for her stand representation too! i'm def gonna have to use some of this in her design ;; thank you!!
@XXVeil

wait i love what you came up with though!! and you have a lot of good ideas for her stand representation too! i'm def gonna have to use some of this in her design ;; thank you!!
[img]https://imgur.com/lVACW7l.png[/img] [center][size=10][i][b]We meet again, @solarsailor[/b][/i][/size][/center] [center][outfit=2578020][/center] Tried staying as true to her human design as possible, but the shadow strike and cobwebs just looked too good! I was thinking about adding smoke swirl to the outfit, but I honestly think it makes her way too cluttered. Sucks that there isn't a STEAM swirl with a grey color... I remembered that you said you really like glowing claw tips, and since she has a bit of yellow accents, I made sure to include that. Also, check the top of her head >;3 I also have a Passione oc lol, but I don't think I've drawn her yet.
lVACW7l.png
We meet again, @solarsailor
vittoria
Tried staying as true to her human design as possible, but the shadow strike and cobwebs just looked too good! I was thinking about adding smoke swirl to the outfit, but I honestly think it makes her way too cluttered. Sucks that there isn't a STEAM swirl with a grey color...
I remembered that you said you really like glowing claw tips, and since she has a bit of yellow accents, I made sure to include that. Also, check the top of her head >;3

I also have a Passione oc lol, but I don't think I've drawn her yet.
2J3QvJQ.gif