Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free dragon chibi gijinka
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(I revamped my lore and that character is uh. Totally different now so oops! New baby!)
(I revamped my lore and that character is uh. Totally different now so oops! New baby!)
WE EXIST. WE ARE OUTCAST. WE ROT.UwlzUwS.png
0d45356f19837fb05cec4453e18ee122300553d4.gif29b800cf24f6ec12304b325bec9529ccd9bb6b53.gif
oh thanks for letting me know! ive edited my post
oh thanks for letting me know! ive edited my post
0034.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36842407][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/368425/36842407_350.png[/img][/url] Settled on one to make it a bit easier! Luca Personality: Warm hearted, Attentive, Cheery Profession: Clan tailor Cultural Influence: there really isn't any to him and I truly can't think of what would fit. he has a human half body example already in his bio though if that helps at all, but do feel free to do your own take! After all he is a fashion designer basically, so he wears all sorts of outfits Other: Nothing specific comes to mind, though do feel free to skim through his lore. I'm terrible at picking out details that might be useful.
36842407_350.png

Settled on one to make it a bit easier!

Luca
Personality: Warm hearted, Attentive, Cheery
Profession: Clan tailor
Cultural Influence: there really isn't any to him and I truly can't think of what would fit. he has a human half body example already in his bio though if that helps at all, but do feel free to do your own take! After all he is a fashion designer basically, so he wears all sorts of outfits
Other: Nothing specific comes to mind, though do feel free to skim through his lore. I'm terrible at picking out details that might be useful.
@glitchingflame i had everything on the list i just didnt write it in the format or was there something else missing [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82063439][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/820635/82063439_350.png[/img][/url] fera !! profession: she's a warrior in the coliseum and was found as an orphan by my clan leaders. personality: she's quiet, stoic, and sticks to the law. really respectful but will not hesitate to kill. other: she likes to write poetry in her free time and make origami but she's not very good.. cultural influence:she has the medieval vibe to her, with aspects of greek but i dont mind wuxia :D
@glitchingflame

i had everything on the list i just didnt write it in the format or was there something else missing

82063439_350.png

fera !!

profession: she's a warrior in the coliseum and was found as an orphan by my clan leaders.
personality: she's quiet, stoic, and sticks to the law. really respectful but will not hesitate to kill.
other: she likes to write poetry in her free time and make origami but she's not very good..
cultural influence:she has the medieval vibe to her, with aspects of greek but i dont mind wuxia :D
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
frogrrALOSTWONDERER
frog- im cecilia :D - she/her - est - adhd - depression -
frog
frogrrr> about me > wishlist > clan nav
Whoops, ty for letting me know! I edited my post and hopefully everything is included now :D
Whoops, ty for letting me know! I edited my post and hopefully everything is included now :D
39bd219d0d968a9e9c343f326b6cc32cdb5658d4.png
ePOliyb.png
PRICTGJ.png
t7CcZoC.png
HslJD2N.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
ll0CfnD.png
12ilQ62.png
9AV9h95.png
hi!! i adore your chibis and would love to get one for this girl! :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84126717][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/841268/84126717.png[/img][/url] personality: calm, collected profession: warrior cultural influence: i would love a wuxia design hehe any other details: she is loosely inspired by fu hua from honkai impact! like the general stoic chinese wandering warrior vibe,, her attacks look like ink paintings blooming (also i'd be up for another art trade if you'd like!! i really loved your work in the previous trade :DD) edit: sorry i forgot to include headcanons!! azuolas has no lore in his bio so i thought i'd take a swipe at it hc-ing him to be a bartender/barkeeper (what is the proper word for this) at some bustling tavern that probably knows far too many secrets due to all the drunk patrons
hi!! i adore your chibis and would love to get one for this girl! :D

84126717.png

personality: calm, collected
profession: warrior
cultural influence: i would love a wuxia design hehe
any other details: she is loosely inspired by fu hua from honkai impact! like the general stoic chinese wandering warrior vibe,, her attacks look like ink paintings blooming

(also i'd be up for another art trade if you'd like!! i really loved your work in the previous trade :DD)

edit: sorry i forgot to include headcanons!! azuolas has no lore in his bio so i thought i'd take a swipe at it
hc-ing him to be a bartender/barkeeper (what is the proper word for this) at some bustling tavern that probably knows far too many secrets due to all the drunk patrons
Tirtouga | FR +15 | she/her

I have two hubbies to offer up if they inspire you, otherwise anyone else from This tab as well! (Also have a plethera of Danmei fandergs you could choose from if any of them inspire you!)

Personality - varies from dragons but most should have stuff written in their bios
Profession/hobby - varies, xuebai is an introverted pottery maker and herb mixer while wangzi is playful and knows not what personal space is
Cultural influence - all of these guys are inspired by anciant chinese origins, think period c-drama/Wuxia feel
Animal species (if you want a kemonomimi) - Take after some traits from their given dragon species or just human is fine too since some I know have a human gjinka design already that could be used for inspo
Any other details like backstory etc :D - I'm starting to write lore for a few dergs from the tab linked above, not all have stuff written yet but should have the very basics of an idea, so fairly free range if not much is given

The Hubbies Xuebai and Wangzi
I have two hubbies to offer up if they inspire you, otherwise anyone else from This tab as well! (Also have a plethera of Danmei fandergs you could choose from if any of them inspire you!)

Personality - varies from dragons but most should have stuff written in their bios
Profession/hobby - varies, xuebai is an introverted pottery maker and herb mixer while wangzi is playful and knows not what personal space is
Cultural influence - all of these guys are inspired by anciant chinese origins, think period c-drama/Wuxia feel
Animal species (if you want a kemonomimi) - Take after some traits from their given dragon species or just human is fine too since some I know have a human gjinka design already that could be used for inspo
Any other details like backstory etc :D - I'm starting to write lore for a few dergs from the tab linked above, not all have stuff written yet but should have the very basics of an idea, so fairly free range if not much is given

The Hubbies Xuebai and Wangzi
WK5UkZa.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46583580][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/465836/46583580_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Moonglow!![/center] [b]- personality[/b] Very levelheaded and calm! She enjoys the peace that she (rarely) gets. [b]- profession/hobby[/b] Starbearer (leads the clan! just a fancy name), Healer when needed. [b]- cultural influence[/b] whatever vibe you feelin’ for her or feelin’ that day [b]- animal species (if you want a kemonomimi)[/b] i’ma be real i have no idea what a kemonomimi is but think a blue jay fits her pretty well. ignore this if you feel like it haha [b]- any other details like backstory etc :D[/b] Copied and pasted from her bio [i]Moonglow is a Gen12P / Gen11M Coatl in a position of power- the Starbearer of the Clan. She’s incredibly level headed and calm, being difficult to get agitated. Visibly so, even rarer. Although she originates from the Wind Flight, she was taken in by the Progenitors of the Clan when she was a hatchling. She has a close relationship with her sister, Tikitutaak, and when they were younger they exchanged letters. It was not originally her idea to dedicate her Clan to the Arcanist and the study of the skies- it was her ex-partner, Geoffrey, although she too fell in love with the skies hearing and feeling his unburdened passion. They split on good terms and while they are no longer romantically involved, they still share a purely platonic love for each other. Being the Starseekers leader, (or Starbearer, ) she also dabbles in other professions around the Clan to help out whenever possible. She specializes in healing in particular, and has not taken an apprentice under her wing as of yet.[/i] oh and geoffrey left the clan you won’t find him anywhere in my lair lol You can find her opinions on other lore dragons in my lair, which I can provide the link for if curious. :) [center][b]Thank you for the consideration!![/b][/center]
46583580_350.png
Moonglow!!
- personality
Very levelheaded and calm! She enjoys the peace that she (rarely) gets.

- profession/hobby
Starbearer (leads the clan! just a fancy name), Healer when needed.

- cultural influence
whatever vibe you feelin’ for her or feelin’ that day

- animal species (if you want a kemonomimi)
i’ma be real i have no idea what a kemonomimi is but think a blue jay fits her pretty well. ignore this if you feel like it haha

- any other details like backstory etc :D
Copied and pasted from her bio
Moonglow is a Gen12P / Gen11M Coatl in a position of power- the Starbearer of the Clan. She’s incredibly level headed and calm, being difficult to get agitated. Visibly so, even rarer. Although she originates from the Wind Flight, she was taken in by the Progenitors of the Clan when she was a hatchling. She has a close relationship with her sister, Tikitutaak, and when they were younger they exchanged letters. It was not originally her idea to dedicate her Clan to the Arcanist and the study of the skies- it was her ex-partner, Geoffrey, although she too fell in love with the skies hearing and feeling his unburdened passion. They split on good terms and while they are no longer romantically involved, they still share a purely platonic love for each other. Being the Starseekers leader, (or Starbearer, ) she also dabbles in other professions around the Clan to help out whenever possible. She specializes in healing in particular, and has not taken an apprentice under her wing as of yet.

oh and geoffrey left the clan you won’t find him anywhere in my lair lol

You can find her opinions on other lore dragons in my lair, which I can provide the link for if curious. :)
Thank you for the consideration!!
1cLgG.gif iThnL.gif 3sLnG.gif MWWgm.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7