Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Any Level Cauldrons to Brew Fams
1 2 3 4
[b]Seeking these Baldwin items! [/b] Let me know which fams you are interested in brewing and you will receive all requried materials and treasure! (Please be able to brew the full quantity of the fam you request) [item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=]
Seeking these Baldwin items!

Let me know which fams you are interested in brewing and you will receive all requried materials and treasure!

(Please be able to brew the full quantity of the fam you request)

hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
bump
bump
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
Hi! I'm trying to level my cauldron rn, so I'm more than willing to brew up any familiars you need (other than the Gryphlets)!
Hi! I'm trying to level my cauldron rn, so I'm more than willing to brew up any familiars you need (other than the Gryphlets)!
@Ectopi Great! I'll start up a cr with all the mats for these 10 fams to start! Might take a bit but I will get it done^^ [item=Anomalous Nekomata][item=Irregular Nekomata][item=Cauldron Crawler][item=Glam Nudibranch][item=Peacock Spider] [item=Speckled Peacock Spider][item=Firefly Cockatrice][item=Quartz Cockatrice][item=Bubble Brook Gecko][item=Cosmo Gecko]
@Ectopi Great! I'll start up a cr with all the mats for these 10 fams to start! Might take a bit but I will get it done^^

Anomalous Nekomata Irregular Nekomata Cauldron Crawler Glam Nudibranch Peacock Spider

Speckled Peacock Spider Firefly Cockatrice Quartz Cockatrice Bubble Brook Gecko Cosmo Gecko
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis

Perfect, thanks!
@lemfolis

Perfect, thanks!
I can do some familiar brewing. I'm still trying to level up my cauldron. Currently at level 15 and trying to get to 18 as quickly as possible.
I can do some familiar brewing. I'm still trying to level up my cauldron. Currently at level 15 and trying to get to 18 as quickly as possible.
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.pngWishlist || Cauldron
@lemfolis I can do the five bundles of sizzling phosphorous
@lemfolis I can do the five bundles of sizzling phosphorous
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@MaribelEmerson materials sent via pm! @ALMostADragon Great! I'll get a cr started with the materials for these: [item=Ridged Crocoturtle][item=Iron Golem][item=Rusty Golem][item=Evolving Amphithere][item=Wetland Amphithere] [item=Acid-Tongue Serpenta][item=Marbled Serpenta][item=Juvenile Crocoturtle][item=Algae-Bottom Slarg][item=Tar-Trooper Slarg]
@MaribelEmerson materials sent via pm!

@ALMostADragon Great! I'll get a cr started with the materials for these:

Ridged Crocoturtle Iron Golem Rusty Golem Evolving Amphithere Wetland Amphithere

Acid-Tongue Serpenta Marbled Serpenta Juvenile Crocoturtle Algae-Bottom Slarg Tar-Trooper Slarg
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis I can do any/all of the remaining familiars except the Gryphlets! I think I have the familiars already so I can just swap the familiars for their materials.
@lemfolis I can do any/all of the remaining familiars except the Gryphlets! I think I have the familiars already so I can just swap the familiars for their materials.
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@glacevoleur Awesome! I sent a cr with the mats for these. Forgot to do the Protobeast but I think I'll just brew the remaining fams myself when I get the time if I don't get another brewer from this thread. Thanks! [item=Harlequin Feathercroak][item=Sable Feathercroak][item=Cheerful Residue][item=Leftover Residue][item=Sentient Alloy] [item=Shiny Residue][item=Rosetail][item=Tropical Caiman][item=Kelpie][item=Swamphaunt Kelpie] [item=Amberwing Waveskimmer][item=Great Blue Waveskimmer][item=Juvenile Starsweeper][item=Lesser Wisp]
@glacevoleur Awesome! I sent a cr with the mats for these. Forgot to do the Protobeast but I think I'll just brew the remaining fams myself when I get the time if I don't get another brewer from this thread. Thanks!

Harlequin Feathercroak Sable Feathercroak Cheerful Residue Leftover Residue Sentient Alloy

Shiny Residue Rosetail Tropical Caiman Kelpie Swamphaunt Kelpie

Amberwing Waveskimmer Great Blue Waveskimmer Juvenile Starsweeper Lesser Wisp
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
1 2 3 4