Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [jay’s designs] rad. depths wcm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Colormancy
hi! sorry im responding to this late but i’d totally be interested in a trade if you still are :D i love that sdf in the middle—can i set up a cr?
@Colormancy
hi! sorry im responding to this late but i’d totally be interested in a trade if you still are :D i love that sdf in the middle—can i set up a cr?
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
@Jayfeathers AH that one actually just sold from the AH yesterday, since you hadn't responded I assumed you weren't interested D:
If you aren't interested in any of the others I can offer 1100g for the skin atm ^^
@Jayfeathers AH that one actually just sold from the AH yesterday, since you hadn't responded I assumed you weren't interested D:
If you aren't interested in any of the others I can offer 1100g for the skin atm ^^
tDLtHpS.gifoooOpal - She/Her - FR+3 - Skinsooo31hK9h6.gifoeENlf4.png
@Colormancy
sorry this is late AGAIN sounds great, i’ll send you a pa :D
@Colormancy
sorry this is late AGAIN sounds great, i’ll send you a pa :D
@Enoch
hey there! while i appreciate your excitement about the custom, i would ask that you please do not sell it here on my shop. this is where i sell my skins to make profit, and not only are those your copies but i am not selling them nor making a profit from them! if you wanted to talk about me taking a cut of selling them, then maybe we can talk and i’ll use my pinglist (just lmk on discord)

glad to see you enjoying your skin <3 :) !
@Enoch
hey there! while i appreciate your excitement about the custom, i would ask that you please do not sell it here on my shop. this is where i sell my skins to make profit, and not only are those your copies but i am not selling them nor making a profit from them! if you wanted to talk about me taking a cut of selling them, then maybe we can talk and i’ll use my pinglist (just lmk on discord)

glad to see you enjoying your skin <3 :) !
@Jayfeathers

I'm so sorry.
I didn't think before I posted.

I have deleted the comment.
I will say that if they don't sell today, I'd be happy to share the cut with you!
@Jayfeathers

I'm so sorry.
I didn't think before I posted.

I have deleted the comment.
I will say that if they don't sell today, I'd be happy to share the cut with you!
y0YshUu.png
[center]@pinglist-20394 hello :) after discussing with the customer, copies of a 5 print custom (Fennecaphobia) are up on the auction house! Each copy is 3kg, and they are being sold by Enoch. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=fennec&collapse=1][u]Link to AH listings[/u][/url] [item=Accent: Fennecaphobia]
@Jay's designs [General]

hello :) after discussing with the customer, copies of a 5 print custom (Fennecaphobia) are up on the auction house! Each copy is 3kg, and they are being sold by Enoch.

Link to AH listings

Accent: Fennecaphobia
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8