Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breeding Achievements progress Qs!
1 2 3
I've bred my dragons around 320 times going by my achievement progress (80% through Extended Family (400))

For the 3k modern and ancient achievements I'm at 19% and 14% respectively. It's gonna be a looooong while before they're done.

I never bred my dragons until achievements were released, then went and got numerous fodder pairs of moderns and ancients specifically for the breeding achievements. The hatches get kept in the hib den and eventually exalted for progress towards that 5k exalts achievement.
I've bred my dragons around 320 times going by my achievement progress (80% through Extended Family (400))

For the 3k modern and ancient achievements I'm at 19% and 14% respectively. It's gonna be a looooong while before they're done.

I never bred my dragons until achievements were released, then went and got numerous fodder pairs of moderns and ancients specifically for the breeding achievements. The hatches get kept in the hib den and eventually exalted for progress towards that 5k exalts achievement.
27eGmsl.png
1 2 3