Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | major hibden clearout!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Oh I see, I will pass then :C I don't care much for birthdays/IDs
Oh I see, I will pass then :C I don't care much for birthdays/IDs
[emoji=prismatic meditate size=1]
2EXKK4M.pngrup7maF.png
Hullo! What would you like for Quantum, CPU, and Suerte? I'd be paying in gems. :3c
Hullo! What would you like for Quantum, CPU, and Suerte? I'd be paying in gems. :3c
they/them || ace polyam || adhd/asd || artist || writer || moron
incapable of shutting the heck up
i gatekeep my interests but the gate is a floodgate and im keeping it open
unfortunately, i will elaborate.
@malafight hullo! i'm glad those lads are getting some interest, they're so lovely.

Quantum - 20g
CPU - 20g
Suerte - 85g (13 in the ID + friday the 13th bday)

so 125g in total for all three if that sounds fair?
@malafight hullo! i'm glad those lads are getting some interest, they're so lovely.

Quantum - 20g
CPU - 20g
Suerte - 85g (13 in the ID + friday the 13th bday)

so 125g in total for all three if that sounds fair?
2EXKK4M.pngrup7maF.png
Oh man I didn't even notice the ID/birthdate there, that's really cool! And yes, I'm happy to do 125g in total~ PA or CR, whichever you prefer is fine with me! Thank you <333
Oh man I didn't even notice the ID/birthdate there, that's really cool! And yes, I'm happy to do 125g in total~ PA or CR, whichever you prefer is fine with me! Thank you <333
they/them || ace polyam || adhd/asd || artist || writer || moron
incapable of shutting the heck up
i gatekeep my interests but the gate is a floodgate and im keeping it open
unfortunately, i will elaborate.
@malafight PRs sent! tysm for giving them a good home ^^
also fun fact that means nothing, CPU has an offspring named Mariana who belongs to a mod (adopted pre-mod, but i checked up on their babies one day and went OH lol)
@malafight PRs sent! tysm for giving them a good home ^^
also fun fact that means nothing, CPU has an offspring named Mariana who belongs to a mod (adopted pre-mod, but i checked up on their babies one day and went OH lol)
2EXKK4M.pngrup7maF.png
[emoji=butterfly 2 size=1]
2EXKK4M.pngrup7maF.png
Hello! How much would this baby be? ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91696739][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/916968/91696739_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello!

How much would this baby be? ^^

91696739_350.png
@symmetryk sorry for the late response! i would let them go for 85g - they have a christmas hatchdate + angelic aesthetic :>
@symmetryk sorry for the late response! i would let them go for 85g - they have a christmas hatchdate + angelic aesthetic :>
2EXKK4M.pngrup7maF.png
[emoji=scroll 2 size=1]
2EXKK4M.pngrup7maF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6