Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What new vista would you like?
1 2 3 4
What new vistas would you like staff to come out with next? I think we need more watery ones or scenic ones
What new vistas would you like staff to come out with next? I think we need more watery ones or scenic ones
72446457p.png83481019p.png FR+0 Art Shop avatar dragon
More forest or animal themed ones!
More forest or animal themed ones!
I don’t know what to put here
I'm sure I have a big list somewhere, from times when I haven't been able to find the right vista to match my dragons aesthetics, but off the top of my head I'd just love some more dusk and night-time scenery in general across both scenes and vistas. OH and I want a jellyfish vista that isn't UGLY.
I'm sure I have a big list somewhere, from times when I haven't been able to find the right vista to match my dragons aesthetics, but off the top of my head I'd just love some more dusk and night-time scenery in general across both scenes and vistas. OH and I want a jellyfish vista that isn't UGLY.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
second on more watery ones!

i would personally like a beagle one :3
second on more watery ones!

i would personally like a beagle one :3
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Some deep sea ones or desert would be nice imo
Some deep sea ones or desert would be nice imo
One for each Flight's regions.

One for each Flight's regions.

T64YRDv.png
A capybara or wombat vista!
A capybara or wombat vista!
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Draping Wisteria would be great!
Draping Wisteria would be great!
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
My Accent/Skincent Shop and Pinglist:
More sepia.
More sepia.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Something that is only purple and purple-blue. There really isn’t a vista that only has these colors—any one with prominent purple hues usually also has other colors like green or yellow (eg starfall celebration, marvas magic).
Something that is only purple and purple-blue. There really isn’t a vista that only has these colors—any one with prominent purple hues usually also has other colors like green or yellow (eg starfall celebration, marvas magic).
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
1 2 3 4