Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Separate forum posts?
Hi everyone! I was just wondering how far the separation between forum topics goes? For reference, I am planning on giving away dragons that I am breeding for a lineage. I know the sharing portion and the lineage goes in dragon share. My question is, should I make a giveaway section in the appropriate forum, or does that count as spam? I don't want to clog up the forums.
Hi everyone! I was just wondering how far the separation between forum topics goes? For reference, I am planning on giving away dragons that I am breeding for a lineage. I know the sharing portion and the lineage goes in dragon share. My question is, should I make a giveaway section in the appropriate forum, or does that count as spam? I don't want to clog up the forums.
I have trouble interpreting tone, please be patient with me/FR time +3/*Scries your dragons*/Average Oddities
Hello @thefluffypuppy! That wouldn't count as spam. In fact a giveaway shouldn't be in Dragon Share so the correct thing to do would be a separate thread. :)
Hello @thefluffypuppy! That wouldn't count as spam. In fact a giveaway shouldn't be in Dragon Share so the correct thing to do would be a separate thread. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.