Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | banis skin shop.
welcome to my skin shop. my skins tend to vary in style and theme, but i tend to do florals and chains, in painterly styles. i still havent set up shop completely, so the shop is still a bit rough around the edges. english isnt my first language so please excuse my rough grammar :)

here is my pinglist, if you want to follow along with my skin adventures :3

RULES
  • i do preorders.
  • i will ping all the slot havers when a run is ready to be printed
  • i am willing to take treasure (at a 1000kt/g ratio), if enough gem slots have been filled. ask if you want a treasure slot :3
  • after a skin is printed, and your copy still havent been paid for, i will send you a private auction with your skin. if you still dont claim your copy or talk to me about it, i will take that as a green light to publicly sell that copy on the ah
  • however, i am willing to hold your skin for much longer if you ask me to. let me know if thats necessary
welcome to my skin shop. my skins tend to vary in style and theme, but i tend to do florals and chains, in painterly styles. i still havent set up shop completely, so the shop is still a bit rough around the edges. english isnt my first language so please excuse my rough grammar :)

here is my pinglist, if you want to follow along with my skin adventures :3

RULES
  • i do preorders.
  • i will ping all the slot havers when a run is ready to be printed
  • i am willing to take treasure (at a 1000kt/g ratio), if enough gem slots have been filled. ask if you want a treasure slot :3
  • after a skin is printed, and your copy still havent been paid for, i will send you a private auction with your skin. if you still dont claim your copy or talk to me about it, i will take that as a green light to publicly sell that copy on the ah
  • however, i am willing to hold your skin for much longer if you ask me to. let me know if thats necessary
ttGfSL1.png
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/DzNurnY.png[/img][nextcol][size=6]Mechanical hands[/size] [LIST] [*]850g [*][url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/0117fdf3]preview[/url] [/LIST][/columns]
DzNurnY.png Mechanical hands
ttGfSL1.png
Past skins
all of these are shelved, and ill reprint them for you for a blueprint and 400g :3
Past skins
all of these are shelved, and ill reprint them for you for a blueprint and 400g :3
ttGfSL1.png
customs/recolors :3

i am willing to do customs and recolors of existing skins of mine. though i am in a bit of school hell rn, so im not sure when i will be able to properly set up this part of this skin shop
customs/recolors :3

i am willing to do customs and recolors of existing skins of mine. though i am in a bit of school hell rn, so im not sure when i will be able to properly set up this part of this skin shop
ttGfSL1.png
claim
claim
ttGfSL1.png
claim
claim
ttGfSL1.png
ttGfSL1.png
ttGfSL1.png
ttGfSL1.png
and thjats it. now i die cooking bbcode
and thjats it. now i die cooking bbcode