Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF moths and miths !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I mean 5x natural might and 9x aid [emoji=gust size=1]
I mean 5x natural might and 9x aid
___________ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________ 65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.pngold-oaks-2.png
@crowbartender sent a CR : )
@crowbartender sent a CR : )
dlPR7wK.png
@mothrave if youre still looking for em i have like 3 extra geartoggle smiths sitting around:3
@mothrave if youre still looking for em i have like 3 extra geartoggle smiths sitting around:3
@hacksaw are there any items you're interested in particular to trade ? I can't afford to pay what they're worth in treasure rn
@hacksaw are there any items you're interested in particular to trade ? I can't afford to pay what they're worth in treasure rn
dlPR7wK.png
@mothrave yeah! i have a wishlist for items right now, if you have anything on there, that’d be awesome! particularly past festival skins, but i totally get not wanting to part with those lol it’s in this guy’s bio ! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=93533225][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/935333/93533225_350.png[/img][/url]
@mothrave yeah! i have a wishlist for items right now, if you have anything on there, that’d be awesome! particularly past festival skins, but i totally get not wanting to part with those lol

it’s in this guy’s bio !

93533225_350.png
@hacksaw I can offer [item=Fossilback Slink] [item=Chalcedony Arcanist] [item=Runeback Slink] [item=Granite Earthshaker] [item=Sandstone Stormcatcher] [item=Rose of Brightshine] [item=Agate Shadowbinder] [item=Malachite Gladekeeper] [item=Porphyry Flamecaller]
@hacksaw I can offer Fossilback Slink Chalcedony Arcanist Runeback Slink Granite Earthshaker Sandstone Stormcatcher Rose of Brightshine Agate Shadowbinder Malachite Gladekeeper Porphyry Flamecaller
dlPR7wK.png
@mothrave thank you SO MUCH!! i will definitely take the slinks and rose of brightshine >:3 shld i go ahead and set up a cr?
@mothrave thank you SO MUCH!! i will definitely take the slinks and rose of brightshine >:3 shld i go ahead and set up a cr?
@hacksaw just sent u a two way CR !
@hacksaw just sent u a two way CR !
dlPR7wK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7