Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | First Fiona Familiar!
1 2
I normally don't bond with my familiars so after years since our lovely skydancer friend was introduced, i finally have gotten 1 familiar from her: [item=charming swan] Honestly I really like the colours on this one. I thought the roses matched my dragon Li pretty well so i put it with her. so you can see it on her here! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44561617][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/445617/44561617_350.png[/img][/url] I think the next one i'm likely to get is the Sight Eyewing recolour, as mine is slowly approaching awakened at about halfway through loyal. i didn't realize how nice it is to get some free pocket change and apparel for baldwin brewing from the chests. What was your first fiona feat completed? what familiar was it? and how long did it take you? because... Uh, i've had those swans since fiona arrived, lol.
I normally don't bond with my familiars so after years since our lovely skydancer friend was introduced, i finally have gotten 1 familiar from her:
Charming Swan
Honestly I really like the colours on this one. I thought the roses matched my dragon Li pretty well so i put it with her. so you can see it on her here!
44561617_350.png

I think the next one i'm likely to get is the Sight Eyewing recolour, as mine is slowly approaching awakened at about halfway through loyal. i didn't realize how nice it is to get some free pocket change and apparel for baldwin brewing from the chests.

What was your first fiona feat completed? what familiar was it? and how long did it take you? because... Uh, i've had those swans since fiona arrived, lol.
xulc4O8.png
I just did a little check and mine was the Swarmsprite Deerling! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/36599.png[/img] It was quite a while ago I got it. It wasn't on purpose though; I remember just going on the Which Waystone and seeing she had something to give me
I just did a little check and mine was the Swarmsprite Deerling!

36599.png

It was quite a while ago I got it. It wasn't on purpose though; I remember just going on the Which Waystone and seeing she had something to give me

75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
apparently this guy in 2021! [item=ornamental eyewing] I used to bond with familiars every single day, and the slight eyewing was one of my first awakeneds iirc, so that makes sense!
apparently this guy in 2021!

Ornamental Eyewing

I used to bond with familiars every single day, and the slight eyewing was one of my first awakeneds iirc, so that makes sense!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
oooo that's a good one :D I hope to be getting it soon, my swans have a bit to go until they're awakened. mine was pretty basic but still exciting as it was my first ^.^ [item=Thornhide Floron] it took me awhile because at first I'd only bond with fams on my dragons, but then I started bonding with all of my fams which has definitely sped up the process. I've gotten quite a few fiona fams now but I've got plenty more to go through!
oooo that's a good one :D I hope to be getting it soon, my swans have a bit to go until they're awakened.

mine was pretty basic but still exciting as it was my first ^.^
Thornhide Floron

it took me awhile because at first I'd only bond with fams on my dragons, but then I started bonding with all of my fams which has definitely sped up the process. I've gotten quite a few fiona fams now but I've got plenty more to go through!
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
So from my check, I think my first one was the sphinx. [item=spiffy sphinx]
So from my check, I think my first one was the sphinx.
Spiffy Sphinx
pSn2GKM.png
how do you check???
how do you check???
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
[quote name="@DaraHessesh" date="2024-05-07 10:51:09" ] how do you check??? [/quote] Underneath the feats page, there should be a button that shows all the feats total and even includes dates when you completed them! Though i'm not sure how to sort through it.
@DaraHessesh wrote on 2024-05-07 10:51:09:
how do you check???
Underneath the feats page, there should be a button that shows all the feats total and even includes dates when you completed them! Though i'm not sure how to sort through it.
xulc4O8.png
[item=cherry blossom strangler] Apparently this one. I remember really wanting it for some reason. At this point I have quite a few fiona fams. They're fun goals, imo.
Cherry Blossom Strangler
Apparently this one. I remember really wanting it for some reason.
At this point I have quite a few fiona fams. They're fun goals, imo.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
i got my first in june 2020, and it was this one: [item=bladebone goliath] i was on a semi-hiatus when fiona was released, but i'd already had the crystal pool bosses mostly awakened when she did, so i was able to snag this guy pretty quickly c:
i got my first in june 2020, and it was this one:
Bladebone Goliath

i was on a semi-hiatus when fiona was released, but i'd already had the crystal pool bosses mostly awakened when she did, so i was able to snag this guy pretty quickly c:
z3ouQq5.gif i don't subscribe to threads - please ping me if you want me to see!
vass | they/them | 23
Apparently my first was [item=Fleetflight Manticore]!
Apparently my first was Fleetflight Manticore !
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
1 2