Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] 2016 Festival Familiars [H] Sprites
As the title says, I missed out on the later years of familiars and am looking to find them for my collection!

Specifically Seeking:
Stardust Scholar
Deadland Disciple
Granite Guardian
Cragward Custodian
Insubstantial Illusionist
Hurricane Herald
Seawater Savior
Sapling Speaker

Sprites I have to offer:
Water Sprite
Nature Sprite
Ice Sprite
Shadow Sprite

Other Retired Familiars I have:
Sunbeam Ursa
Slight Eyewing

Would like to keep the trade in fair value, ty! :)
As the title says, I missed out on the later years of familiars and am looking to find them for my collection!

Specifically Seeking:
Stardust Scholar
Deadland Disciple
Granite Guardian
Cragward Custodian
Insubstantial Illusionist
Hurricane Herald
Seawater Savior
Sapling Speaker

Sprites I have to offer:
Water Sprite
Nature Sprite
Ice Sprite
Shadow Sprite

Other Retired Familiars I have:
Sunbeam Ursa
Slight Eyewing

Would like to keep the trade in fair value, ty! :)
2dhPHOM.png GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphicc3.gif
[center][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I do have all the famliars form 2016! ill do a price check real quick to see if any cover the sprites?
I do have all the famliars form 2016! ill do a price check real quick to see if any cover the sprites?
Stardust Scholar- 200g
Deadland Disciple-400g
Granite Guardian-200g
Cragward Custodian- 200g
Insubstantial Illusionist-250g
Hurricane Herald-200g
Seawater Savior-400g
Sapling Speaker-250g
total: 2100g

Water Sprite-3700g
Nature Sprite-2700g
Ice Sprite-9400g
Shadow Sprite-9700g

looks like all the familiars arent enough to cover any sprites, unless there were multiple of the same familiar you were searching for? or any other like apparel from those fest?
Stardust Scholar- 200g
Deadland Disciple-400g
Granite Guardian-200g
Cragward Custodian- 200g
Insubstantial Illusionist-250g
Hurricane Herald-200g
Seawater Savior-400g
Sapling Speaker-250g
total: 2100g

Water Sprite-3700g
Nature Sprite-2700g
Ice Sprite-9400g
Shadow Sprite-9700g

looks like all the familiars arent enough to cover any sprites, unless there were multiple of the same familiar you were searching for? or any other like apparel from those fest?
@Sharkinator

Woow sprite prices have gone up! My info may have been a bit off, I thought it would be about 4/5 per sprite, not one sprite being worth more than all the others.

That being said, if someone were to offer up all the familiars I'm looking for I'd still offer a water or nature sprite in exchange, and for the ice and shadow (which I assumed would be worth around the same as the other two, wowza) I'd be willing to supplement the extra cost with other items/valuables!

Thank you for the math/info as well, it is much appreciated. It's always so hard to catch up with petsite economies when you've been gone for years XD
@Sharkinator

Woow sprite prices have gone up! My info may have been a bit off, I thought it would be about 4/5 per sprite, not one sprite being worth more than all the others.

That being said, if someone were to offer up all the familiars I'm looking for I'd still offer a water or nature sprite in exchange, and for the ice and shadow (which I assumed would be worth around the same as the other two, wowza) I'd be willing to supplement the extra cost with other items/valuables!

Thank you for the math/info as well, it is much appreciated. It's always so hard to catch up with petsite economies when you've been gone for years XD
I have a thread here with all the items I'm open to offering as well as the familiars you're looking for. If there's any interest to supplement the pricing, let me know and I can check lah for you

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2112559
I have a thread here with all the items I'm open to offering as well as the familiars you're looking for. If there's any interest to supplement the pricing, let me know and I can check lah for you

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2112559
@Sharkinator

What sprites were you interested in? I'm about to head out for a bit so I won't be around for a few hours so I'll have to take a better look when I'm back, but I think we can definitely work something out!
@Sharkinator

What sprites were you interested in? I'm about to head out for a bit so I won't be around for a few hours so I'll have to take a better look when I'm back, but I think we can definitely work something out!
I'd be interested in all but primarily shadow and ice if the price covers them. If not, id happily try for water and nature instead!
I'd be interested in all but primarily shadow and ice if the price covers them. If not, id happily try for water and nature instead!