Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cottage Comfort | Coatl (M)
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Hello, may I be added to the pinglist? ty!
Hello, may I be added to the pinglist? ty!
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
Hello, everyone! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Un3ZrwM.png[/img][/center] I have released a new skincent, Orange Pekoe Tea, for F Skydancers. Slots will be 800g. Models and reSKIN link are on the front page! [b]ALSO! I have gotten on board with the new PING system and created a General Pings widget! If you wish to continue receiving pings from my shop, please add yourself.[/b] [center][pinglist=27813][/center] @AikoHosokawa @alopias @Artefact @Askesis @Auraelia @Behlair @butcherbaby @catgirl742 @CrimsonPizza @Darlnim @Desiderium @Dierdre @Disme @findingpears @harmonywish @IBeeJuliana @IndigoCat @Keyina @kragar @Kymris @Lycoriae @Malachite @MistyGold @Novrre @Pecha @Reineke @Resorant @Rhapsodus @riimu @Sanzuwu @Serafin @SleepyTomato @Strome @scarecrows @synthsational @ThistleProse @Toska @Trachynhawb @UnhappyJoker @Velsim @winterprism @Xanadu @Zerobotic
Hello, everyone!
Un3ZrwM.png

I have released a new skincent, Orange Pekoe Tea, for F Skydancers.
Slots will be 800g.

Models and reSKIN link are on the front page!

ALSO! I have gotten on board with the new PING system and created a General Pings widget! If you wish to continue receiving pings from my shop, please add yourself.

@AikoHosokawa
@alopias
@Artefact
@Askesis
@Auraelia
@Behlair
@butcherbaby
@catgirl742
@CrimsonPizza
@Darlnim
@Desiderium
@Dierdre
@Disme
@findingpears
@harmonywish
@IBeeJuliana
@IndigoCat
@Keyina
@kragar
@Kymris
@Lycoriae
@Malachite
@MistyGold
@Novrre
@Pecha
@Reineke
@Resorant
@Rhapsodus
@riimu
@Sanzuwu
@Serafin
@SleepyTomato
@Strome
@scarecrows
@synthsational
@ThistleProse
@Toska
@Trachynhawb
@UnhappyJoker
@Velsim
@winterprism
@Xanadu
@Zerobotic

Heads up! My username has a L not an I!
35955.png42916.png Skin/Accent Shop.
are there any slots for Flowers & Frolic? if so could i get one?
are there any slots for Flowers & Frolic? if so could i get one?
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
@cheer

I had one slot left when I ordered the 10-print. I’ll send you a PA for that leftover copy!
@cheer

I had one slot left when I ordered the 10-print. I’ll send you a PA for that leftover copy!
oH HELLO yes I would like slot for Orange Pekoe Tea
oH HELLO yes I would like slot for Orange Pekoe Tea
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
@[s]Booleano[/s] @OneLuckyDuck @[s]chuchuana[/s] @[s]Kymris[/s] @[s]Malachite[/s] @[s]Valoria[/s] @[s]kynomorph[/s] @[s]Valrunie[/s] @anthologia Happy Thursday! I'm very happy to announce that slots are full now for Orange Pekoe Tea! Please send your payment of 800g via PM with the subject Orange Pekoe by 5 MAY| 20:00 FRT if possible so I may buy the blueprint! If you need time, just let me know! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
@Booleano
@OneLuckyDuck
@chuchuana
@Kymris
@Malachite
@Valoria
@kynomorph
@Valrunie
@anthologia

Happy Thursday!

I'm very happy to announce that slots are full now for Orange Pekoe Tea! Please send your payment of 800g via PM with the subject Orange Pekoe by 5 MAY| 20:00 FRT if possible so I may buy the blueprint! If you need time, just let me know!
@lassavus

I'd love a copy of Orange Pekoe Tea, or a spot on a list for another run if possible. Very Pretty <3
@lassavus

I'd love a copy of Orange Pekoe Tea, or a spot on a list for another run if possible. Very Pretty <3
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
Hi, everyone! [b]I’ve made a custom skincent for a dragon in my lair and it’ll be running as a [u]slot limited print.[/u] [center] Current run is 10-slots with (2) remaining. It may expand to 15-slots if enough users request it, but that will be all! [/center] I'm giving a heads up to you all on my personal ping list before I ping GASP 9 MAY [center][u]"Limon" Slots are 800g. If interested, leave a comment.[/u][/center] [center][size=3][b][url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/052c60de]reSKIN Preview Link[/url][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/l78xnLH.png[/img] [center]My son.[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/CWeHT23.png[/img][/center] [columns] 1. Lassavus 2. Naleli 3. Amari 4. Molea 5. Fushide 6. Gaston 7. Silis 8. Marquis 9. Malachite 10. Tikal 1.ladyartemis 2. anthologia 3. werewolfcandy 4. Zandik 5. [/columns] Also, in case any of you missed the last post, I am transitioning to the new ping system. If you want to continue receiving pings from my shop, please add yourself. [center][pinglist=27813][/center] [size=1] @AikoHosokawa @alopias @Artefact @Askesis @Auraelia @Behlair @butcherbaby @catgirl742 @CrimsonPizza @Darlnim @Dierdre @findingpears @harmonywish @IBeeJuliana @IndigoCat @Keyina @kragar @Kymris @Lycoriae @Malachite @MistyGold @Novrre @Pecha @Resorant @Rhapsodus @riimu @Sanzuwu @Serafin @shimmyshim @SleepyTomato @Strome @scarecrows @synthsational @ThistleProse @Toska @Trachynhawb @UnhappyJoker @Velsim @winterprism @Xanadu @Zerobotic [/size]
Hi, everyone!

I’ve made a custom skincent for a dragon in my lair and it’ll be running as a slot limited print.

Current run is 10-slots with (2) remaining.
It may expand to 15-slots if enough users request it, but that will be all!

I'm giving a heads up to you all on my personal ping list before I ping GASP 9 MAY

"Limon"
Slots are 800g. If interested, leave a comment.

reSKIN Preview Link

l78xnLH.png
My son.
CWeHT23.png
1. Lassavus
2. Naleli
3. Amari
4. Molea
5. Fushide
6. Gaston
7. Silis
8. Marquis
9. Malachite
10. Tikal

1.ladyartemis
2. anthologia
3. werewolfcandy
4. Zandik

Also, in case any of you missed the last post, I am transitioning to the new ping system. If you want to continue receiving pings from my shop, please add yourself.

@AikoHosokawa
@alopias
@Artefact
@Askesis
@Auraelia
@Behlair
@butcherbaby
@catgirl742
@CrimsonPizza
@Darlnim
@Dierdre
@findingpears