Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [limited] bio portraits for genes!
1 2 3
My projects tab is getting a little too full for my liking, but a few of these are going to be sandsurges so I can't exactly rely on my usual methods of gem-gathering if I want to tidy things up in a reasonable amount of time lol This is where you come in! Just pick any combination of the items below that add up to at least 1000g and I'll draw you a digital ink portrait of the dragon of your choosing. You can order multiple dragons simply by adding on another ~1000g worth of items. You're free to give me plain currency too if you like, or ask me to draw non-FR characters (I especially like drawing robots & monsters/aliens)! Slots are open until I've cleared out the lists below; turnaround will be about a week from order date as I work fulltime. Payment should be sent after I have a preliminary sketch drawn up and we're both in agreement about it. These are monochrome fullbodies only, and I won't be drawing excessive apparel or minutely detailed skins/accents. If you give me an FR dragon to draw, let me know whether you want me to keep them on-model or if you don't mind me having a little fun with it - as you'll see in the examples further down, I really enjoy putting my own spin on things. [b][u]Treasure[/u][/b] (1g:1000t) [item=breed change: auraboa]x3 [item=breed change: aberration]x3 [item=secondary auraboa gene: lacquer][item=primary aberration gene: fade][item=tertiary aberration gene: spines][item=primary aberration gene: ribbon]x2 [item=primary dusthide gene: strike][item=tertiary aberration gene: thorns] [b][u]Other[/b][/u] (LAH in gems or treasure) [item=ancient gene parchment: marlin] [b][u]Gems[/b][/u] [item=tertiary auraboa gene: medusa][item=secondary dusthide gene: lode] no need to ping me btw, i'm subscribed!
My projects tab is getting a little too full for my liking, but a few of these are going to be sandsurges so I can't exactly rely on my usual methods of gem-gathering if I want to tidy things up in a reasonable amount of time lol

This is where you come in! Just pick any combination of the items below that add up to at least 1000g and I'll draw you a digital ink portrait of the dragon of your choosing. You can order multiple dragons simply by adding on another ~1000g worth of items. You're free to give me plain currency too if you like, or ask me to draw non-FR characters (I especially like drawing robots & monsters/aliens)!

Slots are open until I've cleared out the lists below; turnaround will be about a week from order date as I work fulltime. Payment should be sent after I have a preliminary sketch drawn up and we're both in agreement about it.

These are monochrome fullbodies only, and I won't be drawing excessive apparel or minutely detailed skins/accents. If you give me an FR dragon to draw, let me know whether you want me to keep them on-model or if you don't mind me having a little fun with it - as you'll see in the examples further down, I really enjoy putting my own spin on things.

Treasure (1g:1000t)
Breed Change: Auraboa x3 Breed Change: Aberration x3 Secondary Auraboa Gene: Lacquer Primary Aberration Gene: Fade Tertiary Aberration Gene: Spines Primary Aberration Gene: Ribbon x2 Primary Dusthide Gene: Strike Tertiary Aberration Gene: Thorns

Other (LAH in gems or treasure)
Ancient Gene Parchment: Marlin

Gems
Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Medusa Secondary Dusthide Gene: Lode

no need to ping me btw, i'm subscribed!
Heraldic Dragon Adopts

they/them (FR+3)
(sal-tih-sih-day)
Currently working on...
Examples
simple ink & monochrome illustration of a Spiral dragon with the bauplan of a gulper eel, about to swallow a squid
simple ink & monochrome illustration of a Ridgeback dragon, fat and lightly feathered, examining her notepad
digital ink & monochrome illustration of a Tundra dragon with the bauplan of an ibex; she sits casually on the ground, leaning against her wrench
digital ink & monochrome illustration of a Wildclaw with the bauplan of a condor, including naked head & neck; he coasts inquisitively in the air, holding his lantern in his hind feet
Currently working on...
Examples
simple ink & monochrome illustration of a Spiral dragon with the bauplan of a gulper eel, about to swallow a squid
simple ink & monochrome illustration of a Ridgeback dragon, fat and lightly feathered, examining her notepad
digital ink & monochrome illustration of a Tundra dragon with the bauplan of an ibex; she sits casually on the ground, leaning against her wrench
digital ink & monochrome illustration of a Wildclaw with the bauplan of a condor, including naked head & neck; he coasts inquisitively in the air, holding his lantern in his hind feet
Heraldic Dragon Adopts

they/them (FR+3)
(sal-tih-sih-day)
open!
open!
Heraldic Dragon Adopts

they/them (FR+3)
(sal-tih-sih-day)
@salticidae Want to draw my demon guy known as Marchosias? [img]https://i.imgur.com/10xi0a7.png[/img] And even though he is a non-FR character... I give you approval to put your own spin on him! I want to see what you do with his design! I can buy the Breed Change: Sandsurge for you! How soon do you want payment?
@salticidae

Want to draw my demon guy known as Marchosias?

10xi0a7.png

And even though he is a non-FR character... I give you approval to put your own spin on him! I want to see what you do with his design!

I can buy the Breed Change: Sandsurge for you!

How soon do you want payment?
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch
oooh, fun! is his tail organic material or more like magical goop? i'll do a sketch for you today, then you can send the scroll over after you check it.
@Enoch
oooh, fun! is his tail organic material or more like magical goop? i'll do a sketch for you today, then you can send the scroll over after you check it.
Heraldic Dragon Adopts

they/them (FR+3)
(sal-tih-sih-day)
@salticidae His tail is akin to magical goop, I'd say. You're free to reference his feral/Beast mode too, if you so wish. [img]https://i.imgur.com/grphbVQ.png[/img]
@salticidae

His tail is akin to magical goop, I'd say.

You're free to reference his feral/Beast mode too, if you so wish.

grphbVQ.png

y0YshUu.png
@salticidae Oh I love your style! Would she be okay? I think she could be really fun in your style! Feel free to give it your own spin, doesn't need to be on model. :> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83671962][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/836720/83671962_350.png[/img][/url] I can offer banescale breedchange + 800 gems if that works for you!
@salticidae
Oh I love your style! Would she be okay? I think she could be really fun in your style! Feel free to give it your own spin, doesn't need to be on model. :>

83671962_350.png

I can offer banescale breedchange + 800 gems if that works for you!

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@Silis
ohh she's so handsome, i'd love to draw her! that sounds good to me, you can send them over once i get you a sketch.
@Silis
ohh she's so handsome, i'd love to draw her! that sounds good to me, you can send them over once i get you a sketch.
Heraldic Dragon Adopts

they/them (FR+3)
(sal-tih-sih-day)
@salticidae hi there, these are so funky! would you be willing to draw any of these guys here? I can pay with a koi tert!
@salticidae hi there, these are so funky! would you be willing to draw any of these guys here? I can pay with a koi tert!
KENcxyW.png
@Slurpuff
you have a WONDERFUL cast of characters omg, i'll definitely draw one of them (i'm still deciding but it's probably going to be dr mockley or muscanston)! keep an eye on your dms for a sketch sometime soon.
@Slurpuff
you have a WONDERFUL cast of characters omg, i'll definitely draw one of them (i'm still deciding but it's probably going to be dr mockley or muscanston)! keep an eye on your dms for a sketch sometime soon.
Heraldic Dragon Adopts

they/them (FR+3)
(sal-tih-sih-day)
1 2 3