Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Draggin Dragons! 6 Breeds + aDERPtables
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
working on shading the skydancer draggin' base. if you see this message and want your SD to be featured as the example dragon, tell me your favourite ancient tertiary you wish was available on a modern breed and I'll do one SD for you for free :)
working on shading the skydancer draggin' base. if you see this message and want your SD to be featured as the example dragon, tell me your favourite ancient tertiary you wish was available on a modern breed and I'll do one SD for you for free :)
aDERPtables
Adoptable Base Type: Skydancer Dragon #: 50422850 Payment Type: whatever you want (I know you said in the above post that you might do it for free, but I know that facet is one of the most difficult genes, so I'm willing to pay you something) Additional Notes: I desperately want to see Monarch as a modern gene, but I know it'll never happen [emoji=skydancer sad size=1] Apparel/Skin/Accent Request Y/N: N [morphology=4507071]
Adoptable Base Type: Skydancer
Dragon #: 50422850
Payment Type: whatever you want (I know you said in the above post that you might do it for free, but I know that facet is one of the most difficult genes, so I'm willing to pay you something)
Additional Notes: I desperately want to see Monarch as a modern gene, but I know it'll never happen
Apparel/Skin/Accent Request Y/N: N
maragai
r6aND2D.pngSbvRDbG.gifKOTMkxd.png
@FlaugaRisa

You got it, I'm on it :) Probably gonna take a day still but should be a lot faster than if I did one of my own. I swear he looks like the earth and sky tho
@FlaugaRisa

You got it, I'm on it :) Probably gonna take a day still but should be a lot faster than if I did one of my own. I swear he looks like the earth and sky tho
aDERPtables
@FlaugaRisa [i]Finally[/i] done. Sorry for the delay, Ripple ended up being a bit more complex than it looked too. [size=2](Some genes look easy in most colours, then end up going insane and making you realize all of your work is wrong x~x Lapis is usually a good reference colour, look how different it is to some of the others!)[/size] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/fd5558066b4e8fd9c3e74e935b8eb93d.png[/img]
@FlaugaRisa

Finally done. Sorry for the delay, Ripple ended up being a bit more complex than it looked too.
(Some genes look easy in most colours, then end up going insane and making you realize all of your work is wrong x~x Lapis is usually a good reference colour, look how different it is to some of the others!)

fd5558066b4e8fd9c3e74e935b8eb93d.png
aDERPtables
bump. what breed should be next?
bump. what breed should be next?
aDERPtables
OMG I LOVE HER THANK
OMG I LOVE HER THANK
OMG I LOVE HER THANK
OMG I LOVE HER THANK
bump