Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | RB's Art Shop (Closed)
1 2 3
heya! id love to get a colored headshot sketch of this guy here if possible!! ^w^
heya! id love to get a colored headshot sketch of this guy here if possible!! ^w^
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
Got a bunch of people to go through so I'm responding to everyone in one message. Hopefully this works.

@SealedSalt Thank you a bunch I am really glad that you like it! And yeah I'd be cool with drawing something like that.

@Dragotalia Yes that's alright! I'll draw Boreas. And thank you!

@Morrow Yes you can, and 800g is correct.

@TenebrisUmbra Thank you, and yeah you can get both of those! You also don't need to pay extra for the horns, those don't look like they'll be too difficult to draw.

@Z0RUAS Yes that's possible!
Got a bunch of people to go through so I'm responding to everyone in one message. Hopefully this works.

@SealedSalt Thank you a bunch I am really glad that you like it! And yeah I'd be cool with drawing something like that.

@Dragotalia Yes that's alright! I'll draw Boreas. And thank you!

@Morrow Yes you can, and 800g is correct.

@TenebrisUmbra Thank you, and yeah you can get both of those! You also don't need to pay extra for the horns, those don't look like they'll be too difficult to draw.

@Z0RUAS Yes that's possible!
great! ill send payment through cr then :]
great! ill send payment through cr then :]
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
May I be pinged when you reopen?? tyty
May I be pinged when you reopen?? tyty
Onyx_Sig.png
I would like to get pinged for new slots as well, please!
I would like to get pinged for new slots as well, please!

hatchery
about
__ 65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.png

free coli teams 4 newbies!
old dragons 4 sale
level 25 sales
thank you! I'll send a CR ♥
thank you! I'll send a CR ♥
@RoveBeetle

Thank you SO much for re-doing the ping!
I don't know HOW I missed it... in the first place (haha)

But it looks utterly amazing and I love the picture
Are you sure I can't pay more than 200g???
@RoveBeetle

Thank you SO much for re-doing the ping!
I don't know HOW I missed it... in the first place (haha)

But it looks utterly amazing and I love the picture
Are you sure I can't pay more than 200g???
y0YshUu.png
Aaaaah I think I got back too late! I see you've closed. Not a worry, please do ping me when you reopen and I'll toss my spider lady through for you :) thank you so much once again for Patch! Still absolutely enamoured with it.
Aaaaah I think I got back too late! I see you've closed. Not a worry, please do ping me when you reopen and I'll toss my spider lady through for you :) thank you so much once again for Patch! Still absolutely enamoured with it.
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@Enoch Thank you! And you can pay more if you would like to, I just didn't want you to feel like you had to.
@Enoch Thank you! And you can pay more if you would like to, I just didn't want you to feel like you had to.
@TenebrisUmbra Got both of yours done! [img]https://a.l3n.co/i/lZ1vqZ.png[/img] [img]https://b.l3n.co/i/lZ1SPc.png[/img]
@TenebrisUmbra Got both of yours done!
lZ1vqZ.png
lZ1SPc.png
1 2 3