Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sun's Free Cauldron! [LVL.19] [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Ref

Hello again! I actually just made it to level seventeen! Just forgot to update the front page, haha.

Added you to the queue! o7
@Ref

Hello again! I actually just made it to level seventeen! Just forgot to update the front page, haha.

Added you to the queue! o7
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
@Espoir

Hello! Apologies for not messaging sooner. Things got a bit busy on my end, but I'm ready to start your order! Please send the need materials/treasure over via One-Way CR when you have a second. ^^
@Espoir

Hello! Apologies for not messaging sooner. Things got a bit busy on my end, but I'm ready to start your order! Please send the need materials/treasure over via One-Way CR when you have a second. ^^
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
[center][b][i][emoji=eclipsed sun size=1] Attention [emoji=eclipsed sun size=1] We are now CLOSED from here through the duration of the upcoming festival and onwards. The current orders in the queue will be finished, but I will not be taking any more to add to the queue until sometime [u]after[/u] the festival has ended. There are changes that I will be making to this service once the queue is cleared, and I will not be open again until those changes have been implemented. Thank you.[/i][/b][/center]
Attention

We are now CLOSED from here through the duration of the upcoming festival and onwards. The current orders in the queue will be finished, but I will not be taking any more to add to the queue until sometime after the festival has ended.

There are changes that I will be making to this service once the queue is cleared, and I will not be open again until those changes have been implemented. Thank you.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
@mgcltwo

Hello hello! You're being pinged because I'll be ready to start your order in a few days. Please fill out the order form so I can update the queue, then send any needed mats/treasure over via One-Way CR at your earliest convenience. Thank you! ^^
@mgcltwo

Hello hello! You're being pinged because I'll be ready to start your order in a few days. Please fill out the order form so I can update the queue, then send any needed mats/treasure over via One-Way CR at your earliest convenience. Thank you! ^^
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
@SpiritsoftheSun (<-- Remove the slash.)

Username: (Include @) @mgcltwo
Item(s) Wanted: (Name of item + How many if more than one.) Imbued Sulfur Imbued sulfur x10
@SpiritsoftheSun (<-- Remove the slash.)

Username: (Include @) @mgcltwo
Item(s) Wanted: (Name of item + How many if more than one.) Imbued Sulfur Imbued sulfur x10
MreCscM.png
@Ref

Hello! You're being pinged because I'm brewing your order now! Just wanted to give a heads up. You can expect a PM later once it's finished. ^^
@Ref

Hello! You're being pinged because I'm brewing your order now! Just wanted to give a heads up. You can expect a PM later once it's finished. ^^
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12