Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | kendrick fans?
in honor of kendrick lamar dropping two whole songs recently (and absolutely demolishing drake) any kendrick fans on here wanna share their favorite songs? personally poetic justice has always been a classic for me but i also love duckworth & united in grief
in honor of kendrick lamar dropping two whole songs recently (and absolutely demolishing drake) any kendrick fans on here wanna share their favorite songs? personally poetic justice has always been a classic for me but i also love duckworth & united in grief
tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png ...

hi, i'm slipfast :)

and this is alicent
............................................................................................

SVKYjFc.gif
I'm rooting for Drake's demise, this better kill his career but those are all good picks! I'd say United in grief and Silent hill as of late!
I'm rooting for Drake's demise, this better kill his career but those are all good picks! I'd say United in grief and Silent hill as of late!
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
Kendrick lamar’s disses have been good.
Kendrick lamar’s disses have been good.
gotta go with Alright and These Walls! he's like highkey a lyrical genius
gotta go with Alright and These Walls! he's like highkey a lyrical genius
IMG_0035.png xas | she/her | fr+3
english / français

» art shop
» profile dragon
very casual listener so i don't think i can pick a favorite but kendrick was the main artist that got me into rap. i was one of those annoying kids who didn't want to listen to rap music because it was popular but i had to change my mind after listening to damn

ig it would be "money trees" but i played that song so much in my car recently that sometimes i don't want to listen to it lmao
very casual listener so i don't think i can pick a favorite but kendrick was the main artist that got me into rap. i was one of those annoying kids who didn't want to listen to rap music because it was popular but i had to change my mind after listening to damn

ig it would be "money trees" but i played that song so much in my car recently that sometimes i don't want to listen to it lmao
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
I haven't listened to much besides his radio hits and TPAB. TPAB is sooo good though
I haven't listened to much besides his radio hits and TPAB. TPAB is sooo good though
gladekeepervMjpzJ8.png
[/url]