Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Newbie Mentors
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Arymel

Thanks so much!! It means a lot :)

Edit: I found exactly what I was looking for, thanks so much!!!!
@Arymel

Thanks so much!! It means a lot :)

Edit: I found exactly what I was looking for, thanks so much!!!!
IMG_0294.png IMG_0283.png

IMG_0285.png

IMG_0284.png
IMG_0286.png

IMG_0288.png

IMG_0287.png

IMG_0306.png

IMG_0308.png IMG_0310.png
Dragon_Dance.gif
@/TWiSTEDWiND @Bebaline @aludesh @BunnySox
Please do not change the pings. Thank you.
Mentor Application

Username: repetitive
ID: #402120
Timezone: FR+3
Time you’re usually active: 7:00-13:00, 17:00-21:00 FR time
Language(s) you speak: English & a little bit of Spanish and German
Favorite breed/gene: I really love Skydancers, but lately Imperials have been growing on me. My fave gene at the moment is the new Chrysocolla, but I also enjoy Flaunt/Flair and Stitched/Patchwork.
Your favorite dragon: Twilight is a new acquisition but I love her very much :-)
Is there anything you'd like to share with your apprentice? Selling items directly from the hoard can be useful for quick cash, but you can often get more money out of selling through the Auction House!
What number of apprentices can you handle? I could probably handle 2 or 3 people at once!
Helpful links for new/returning players?: People on the forums can be super helpful & generous, don't be afraid to ask for help or a few handouts if you're low on food or something.
Quick introduction to yourself: Hi, I'm Repetitive or Repi! I've been playing FR for 5 years and have recently gotten into collecting older dragons. I have tons of useful stuff laying around and one of my hobbies is checking the newest users and sending them gifts. <3
Mentor Application

Username: repetitive
ID: #402120
Timezone: FR+3
Time you’re usually active: 7:00-13:00, 17:00-21:00 FR time
Language(s) you speak: English & a little bit of Spanish and German
Favorite breed/gene: I really love Skydancers, but lately Imperials have been growing on me. My fave gene at the moment is the new Chrysocolla, but I also enjoy Flaunt/Flair and Stitched/Patchwork.
Your favorite dragon: Twilight is a new acquisition but I love her very much :-)
Is there anything you'd like to share with your apprentice? Selling items directly from the hoard can be useful for quick cash, but you can often get more money out of selling through the Auction House!
What number of apprentices can you handle? I could probably handle 2 or 3 people at once!
Helpful links for new/returning players?: People on the forums can be super helpful & generous, don't be afraid to ask for help or a few handouts if you're low on food or something.
Quick introduction to yourself: Hi, I'm Repetitive or Repi! I've been playing FR for 5 years and have recently gotten into collecting older dragons. I have tons of useful stuff laying around and one of my hobbies is checking the newest users and sending them gifts. <3
audric - repi - comm
it/its - ie/ier - ie/iem - ve/vem
i'm friendly! feel free to shoot a pm or leave a profile comment :D
@repetitive

Hi repi, hello and thank you so much for posting your Mentor Application; it's fun to see a new face!!

You might notice the thread has been quiet for a while; because it's not a sales or auction, we can't "bump" a service thread like this one, per FR's Terms of Use, so it's up to players to search the forums for "mentor" to find us, or see the button in our signatures.

But I'm still very active, have the link in my signature, and happy to give you a ping the next time we have a new trainee!!

I can see you have a real depth of experience, and your multi-lingual skills are really desirable, too!!

Cheers,

BunnySox ^^
@repetitive

Hi repi, hello and thank you so much for posting your Mentor Application; it's fun to see a new face!!

You might notice the thread has been quiet for a while; because it's not a sales or auction, we can't "bump" a service thread like this one, per FR's Terms of Use, so it's up to players to search the forums for "mentor" to find us, or see the button in our signatures.

But I'm still very active, have the link in my signature, and happy to give you a ping the next time we have a new trainee!!

I can see you have a real depth of experience, and your multi-lingual skills are really desirable, too!!

Cheers,

BunnySox ^^

Mentor Application

Username: Irrisichi
ID: 53655
Timezone: (FR+) +3
Time you’re usually active: From 8a-5p, often before and after as well
Language(s) you speak: English
Favorite breed/gene: Skydancers, Abberations, Coatls...
Your favorite dragon: Quinn, she's on my front page and I've been unwaveringly obsessed with her for the past 10 years
Is there anything you'd like to share with your apprentice? I usually have a lot of space dragons can hang out in if needed. Also very obsessed with collecting all the familiars.
What number of apprentices can you handle? 1 or 2, maybe someone with a less excitable temperament cause I get overwhelmed easily
Helpful links for new/returning players?: The wiki and encyclopedia on here are invaluable
Quick introduction to yourself: Keyboard and harp player, bug lover, obsessed with collecting things, have like 1000 plush, not exaggerating. Most are pokemon or dragons or bugs. Playing core keepers atm. Have adhd and anxiety but they're mostly under control.

Mentor Application

Username: Irrisichi
ID: 53655
Timezone: (FR+) +3
Time you’re usually active: From 8a-5p, often before and after as well
Favorite breed/gene: Skydancers, Abberations, Coatls...
Your favorite dragon: Quinn, she's on my front page and I've been unwaveringly obsessed with her for the past 10 years
Is there anything you'd like to share with your apprentice? I usually have a lot of space dragons can hang out in if needed. Also very obsessed with collecting all the familiars.
What number of apprentices can you handle? 1 or 2, maybe someone with a less excitable temperament cause I get overwhelmed easily
Helpful links for new/returning players?: The wiki and encyclopedia on here are invaluable
Quick introduction to yourself: Keyboard and harp player, bug lover, obsessed with collecting things, have like 1000 plush, not exaggerating. Most are pokemon or dragons or bugs. Playing core keepers atm. Have adhd and anxiety but they're mostly under control.
Apprentice Application

Username: bootyzshaker9000 (just call me Donnie!)
ID: 708697
Timezone: (FR+) FR +1
Time you’re usually active: Post 8pm, sporadically throughout the day
Is there a specific mentor you’d like to work with? Nope :]
Any initial questions you’d like to ask? How do I get more dragons?
Apprentice Application

Username: bootyzshaker9000 (just call me Donnie!)
ID: 708697
Timezone: (FR+) FR +1
Time you’re usually active: Post 8pm, sporadically throughout the day
Is there a specific mentor you’d like to work with? Nope :]
Any initial questions you’d like to ask? How do I get more dragons?
giphy.gif9hqcHsy.png zoO3i8B.pngY7MOfeL.png4SVfFPD.pnggiphy.gif
UGfQoi6.pngPl6YAjt.png KV5d5h7.png
@bootyshak3r9000

Hi Donnie, thanks for the questions, I'll send you a PM!!

^^
@bootyshak3r9000

Hi Donnie, thanks for the questions, I'll send you a PM!!

^^
@Irrisichi

tysm for your mentor application

this thread has been very quiet for 6 months now, so perhaps your post will revive it!!

(we aren't allowed to "bump" threads like this; it's against the rules, so we just have to rely on players typing in a search word that brings them to us)

^^
@Irrisichi

tysm for your mentor application

this thread has been very quiet for 6 months now, so perhaps your post will revive it!!

(we aren't allowed to "bump" threads like this; it's against the rules, so we just have to rely on players typing in a search word that brings them to us)

^^
@BunnySox

Oh gee, well I do hope so. I like to help people, as I'm sure the people who signed up for this do as well. Thanks for running it
@BunnySox

Oh gee, well I do hope so. I like to help people, as I'm sure the people who signed up for this do as well. Thanks for running it
Apprentice Application

Username: MCCutie
ID:272231
Timezone: (FR+)0 (I think)
Time you’re usually active: Depends on the day.
Language(s) you speak:English
Is there a specific mentor you’d like to work with?no
Any initial questions you’d like to ask?What makes you want to play the game? How did you get into it initially?
Apprentice Application

Username: MCCutie
ID:272231
Timezone: (FR+)0 (I think)
Time you’re usually active: Depends on the day.
Language(s) you speak:English
Is there a specific mentor you’d like to work with?no
Any initial questions you’d like to ask?What makes you want to play the game? How did you get into it initially?
@MCCutie

tysm for your Apprentice Application; I've paired you with @Irrisichi

Irrisichi, kindly contact MCCutie as soon as possible via PM to introduce yourself and assist with their new player questions

thank you both!!

BunnySox ^^

*it's essential that our new players are able to have a quick response. if you haven't connected with each other by May 6th, please return here to let me know and I'll make another assignment...^^
@MCCutie

tysm for your Apprentice Application; I've paired you with @Irrisichi

Irrisichi, kindly contact MCCutie as soon as possible via PM to introduce yourself and assist with their new player questions

thank you both!!

BunnySox ^^

*it's essential that our new players are able to have a quick response. if you haven't connected with each other by May 6th, please return here to let me know and I'll make another assignment...^^
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23