Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] misc umas
1 2 3 4
I can def do that!^^
I can def do that!^^
uSGMmBd.png
@Fayo sent!
@Fayo sent!
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
Creature of Wind? Will you sell it for your original print price. I think that was 850?
Creature of Wind? Will you sell it for your original print price. I think that was 850?
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom my original print price for it was actually 500g, and yes I'm happy to sell those for print price, I can send you a pa as soon as I get home
@Bantymom my original print price for it was actually 500g, and yes I'm happy to sell those for print price, I can send you a pa as soon as I get home
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
Thank you so much! Edit: Got it! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80951647][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/809517/80951647_350.png[/img][/url][/center] How perfect are these colors?!
Thank you so much!

Edit: Got it!
80951647_350.png

How perfect are these colors?!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom ohhhh Epa is beautiful, thanks so much for showing me!!
@Bantymom ohhhh Epa is beautiful, thanks so much for showing me!!
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
@kyaniite how much would you want for Creature of Wind?

EDIT: Just saw you said 500g earlier. If you still have copies at that price send me a PA! c:
@kyaniite how much would you want for Creature of Wind?

EDIT: Just saw you said 500g earlier. If you still have copies at that price send me a PA! c:
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@WickedPixie sent :-)
@WickedPixie sent :-)
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
@kyaniite
Am I too late for "Creature of wind" or do you have a copy left?

@kyaniite
Am I too late for "Creature of wind" or do you have a copy left?

copper_cave_icons_skydancer_by_kritzelkrams-db5cxp1.pngtumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.pngnuuskamuikkunen1bis_by_jollyrotten-d9ylbxu.pngbrtMyPq.gif
@Nuuskamuikkunen I do have a couple, I'll send you a PA
@Nuuskamuikkunen I do have a couple, I'll send you a PA
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
1 2 3 4