Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Wavecrest '24 OOF Raffle
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32
Oh wow!! Heres my picks :3
1. Reverie Revelry
2. A Little Reinvention
Oh wow!! Heres my picks :3
1. Reverie Revelry
2. A Little Reinvention
@snowbelle @jousama @arelia

I do not see my name on the spreadsheet. I sent in a payment for tickets in treasure a while ago.
@snowbelle @jousama @arelia

I do not see my name on the spreadsheet. I sent in a payment for tickets in treasure a while ago.
Rbf96Oh.gif
Ohh thank you!

1. A Little Reinvention
2. Looking For Silver Linings
3. Livewire Relics
4. Beachside Bogsneaks
5. Nightshade Nocturnes
6. Ever-Shifting Skies
7. Seize the Seas and Skies
8. Noctilucent
9. Dusthide Discovery
Ohh thank you!

1. A Little Reinvention
2. Looking For Silver Linings
3. Livewire Relics
4. Beachside Bogsneaks
5. Nightshade Nocturnes
6. Ever-Shifting Skies
7. Seize the Seas and Skies
8. Noctilucent
9. Dusthide Discovery
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
ooh tysm!! [emoji=coatl happy size=1] [LIST=1] [*]Noctilucent [/LIST]
ooh tysm!!
  1. Noctilucent
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Hi @October31, if you check the OOF Leaderboard you'll see that you have 19 auxiliary tickets, which should be your purchased tickets. However, the deadline for ticket checks was 23:30 FRT on May 1st, so I'm afraid I won't be able to correct this if the tickets don't match your purchase, as the winners have already been drawn.
Hi @October31, if you check the OOF Leaderboard you'll see that you have 19 auxiliary tickets, which should be your purchased tickets. However, the deadline for ticket checks was 23:30 FRT on May 1st, so I'm afraid I won't be able to correct this if the tickets don't match your purchase, as the winners have already been drawn.
Na5WGHa.png
Thank you!

1. Noctilucent
2. Looking for Silver Linings
3. Reverie Revelry
4. Stripes on Stripes on Stripes
5. Perfectly Pastel
Thank you!

1. Noctilucent
2. Looking for Silver Linings
3. Reverie Revelry
4. Stripes on Stripes on Stripes
5. Perfectly Pastel
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Thanks!

1. Octo-Friends
2. Red at Night
3. Reverie Revelry
Thanks!

1. Octo-Friends
2. Red at Night
3. Reverie Revelry
tumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png gU2ykYl.png
It took me so long to decide! Thank you so much - I can't believe I won something!

1. Perfectly Pastel
2. Stripes on Stripes on Stripes
3. A Little Reinvention
4. Moonlight Jellyfishing
5. Noctilucent
6. Octo-Friends
7. Reverie Revelry
It took me so long to decide! Thank you so much - I can't believe I won something!

1. Perfectly Pastel
2. Stripes on Stripes on Stripes
3. A Little Reinvention
4. Moonlight Jellyfishing
5. Noctilucent
6. Octo-Friends
7. Reverie Revelry
[center][img alt="WCS 2024 OOF Raffle Header"]https://i.ibb.co/j8yb5pH/oof.png[/img][/center][br] @pinglist-26302 [br][emoji=treasure chest][color=transparent]...[/color][color=b3536e][size=4][b]WINNERS - ROUND 3[b][/size][/color] ----- [list=1] [*]@draco981 [*]@dakervadora [*]@felspring [*]@dalaskingora [*]@trashysockbasket [*]@kvon [*]@nappez [*]@olderthanbones [*]@cherryoctopie [*]@ikunoche [*]@deadlypants (2nd chance) [*] @puggles (2nd chance) [*] @dessy (2nd chance) [*] @creatorsdilemma (2nd chance) [*]@wandernavi (last chance!) [/list] Your deadline to respond is: [b]5th May 2024, 10:10 FR Time[/b] [br][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3329183#post_56574511][b]>> Click here to go to the Available Prizes <<[/b][/url][br][/center] For those who need a quick refresher on how to claim your prize from a raffle, the rules can be found below: [color=97beed][emoji=ping] [b]A Quick Rules Refresher[/b][/color] ----- [list=1] [*] Please [b]make a list of your prize preferences [/b]in this thread with the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. For example, the first winner would list just one prize pack, the second would list two, etc. [*] [b]Make sure your prizes are listed in order of priority.[/b] The higher on your list the prize is, the more likely you are to get it! [*] Winners will have [b]24 hours to respond[/b] with their prize pack list, or they will be moved to the bottom of the next round. After 2 missed rounds, a replacement winner will be pulled. [*] If you'd like to forfeit your win in this raffle please ping me (FirozTaverbi) in this thread to let me know! [*] If you'd like to be pinged to stay notified of each round of winners, please add yourself to the Winning Rounds Pinglist below:[/list] [center][pinglist=26302][/center] [center][img alt="Fish Among Clouds divider"]https://i.imgur.com/oCalhwE.png[/img][/center]
WCS 2024 OOF Raffle Header

@WCS 2024 Winning Rounds (OOF)

...WINNERS - ROUND 3
  1. @draco981
  2. @dakervadora
  3. @felspring
  4. @dalaskingora
  5. @trashysockbasket
  6. @kvon
  7. @nappez
  8. @olderthanbones
  9. @cherryoctopie
  10. @ikunoche
  11. @deadlypants (2nd chance)
  12. @puggles (2nd chance)
  13. @dessy (2nd chance)
  14. @creatorsdilemma (2nd chance)
  15. @wandernavi (last chance!)

Your deadline to respond is: 5th May 2024, 10:10 FR Time

For those who need a quick refresher on how to claim your prize from a raffle, the rules can be found below:

A Quick Rules Refresher
  1. Please make a list of your prize preferences in this thread with the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. For example, the first winner would list just one prize pack, the second would list two, etc.
  2. Make sure your prizes are listed in order of priority. The higher on your list the prize is, the more likely you are to get it!
  3. Winners will have 24 hours to respond with their prize pack list, or they will be moved to the bottom of the next round. After 2 missed rounds, a replacement winner will be pulled.
  4. If you'd like to forfeit your win in this raffle please ping me (FirozTaverbi) in this thread to let me know!
  5. If you'd like to be pinged to stay notified of each round of winners, please add yourself to the Winning Rounds Pinglist below:
Fish Among Clouds divider
Na5WGHa.png
Hello, thank You so much, it was fun to participate :D

1. Red in the Morning...
2. Narwin Snorkeling Tours
Hello, thank You so much, it was fun to participate :D

1. Red in the Morning...
2. Narwin Snorkeling Tours
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32