Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Egg Hunting...and also Hibden
How often do y'all find eggs? I think I've only found one or two in Coli, but I figured other people have a lot more luck. Does finding eggs get easier the more difficult the venue? Can you hatch Imperials from eggs? (That last question might be a dumb one, but I'm curious!)

What was the last egg you found and where?

I've only managed a Shadow Egg and an Arcane Egg.
How often do y'all find eggs? I think I've only found one or two in Coli, but I figured other people have a lot more luck. Does finding eggs get easier the more difficult the venue? Can you hatch Imperials from eggs? (That last question might be a dumb one, but I'm curious!)

What was the last egg you found and where?

I've only managed a Shadow Egg and an Arcane Egg.
@WishGraanted, Unhatched elemental eggs can only hatch fae, tundra, guardian, or mirror

also, most of my eggs come from fest gathering luck
@WishGraanted, Unhatched elemental eggs can only hatch fae, tundra, guardian, or mirror

also, most of my eggs come from fest gathering luck
Slowly coding, one [ at a time
@CattLovesCats

Thanks for the clarification! I genuinely appreciate it. Even though I've been here for over a year there are still things I don't know. Only recently did I even get into Coli.
@CattLovesCats

Thanks for the clarification! I genuinely appreciate it. Even though I've been here for over a year there are still things I don't know. Only recently did I even get into Coli.
@WishGraanted
No problem! Exeptions for the above being "Unhatched (breed name)" eggs because. well. obvious reasons.
@WishGraanted
No problem! Exeptions for the above being "Unhatched (breed name)" eggs because. well. obvious reasons.
Slowly coding, one [ at a time
I find eggs in the most random of coliseum venues. NOTN, the December holiday is probably the easiest egg time because of strange chests, and all other eggs are pretty rare otherwise. Elemental Eggs do not hatch Imperials, as Imperials were Kickstarter Exclusive and Breed Change only. This makes G1 Imperials some of the rarest dragons in the game. An XXX Imperial G1 is the rarest dragon in the game, provided it also has a higher ID (Later 9 digit due to availability of the scrolls.)

Bogsneak eggs are the easiest obtainable year-round egg due to it coming from Baldwin (Via brewing at level 16.) The last egg I found was a lightning egg during the Trickmurk Circus.
I find eggs in the most random of coliseum venues. NOTN, the December holiday is probably the easiest egg time because of strange chests, and all other eggs are pretty rare otherwise. Elemental Eggs do not hatch Imperials, as Imperials were Kickstarter Exclusive and Breed Change only. This makes G1 Imperials some of the rarest dragons in the game. An XXX Imperial G1 is the rarest dragon in the game, provided it also has a higher ID (Later 9 digit due to availability of the scrolls.)

Bogsneak eggs are the easiest obtainable year-round egg due to it coming from Baldwin (Via brewing at level 16.) The last egg I found was a lightning egg during the Trickmurk Circus.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
found an egg today. Thought it was kind of weird; here I am in a Wintery landscape and find a Wind egg. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZJ1Qlyu.png[/img]
found an egg today. Thought it was kind of weird; here I am in a Wintery landscape and find a Wind egg.

ZJ1Qlyu.png
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
Rarely. I rarely ever find eggs. But this month I got like 2, both plague in the mire.

For my hibden tasks I saved up money and bought all the elemental eggs during December, as the decreased value of noc eggs sometimes causes the other eggs to decrease in value too. Also it’s the easiest time for egg swaps and money making.

Thanks to achievements I’m gonna have to do this all over again ;w;
Rarely. I rarely ever find eggs. But this month I got like 2, both plague in the mire.

For my hibden tasks I saved up money and bought all the elemental eggs during December, as the decreased value of noc eggs sometimes causes the other eggs to decrease in value too. Also it’s the easiest time for egg swaps and money making.

Thanks to achievements I’m gonna have to do this all over again ;w;
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist

[Sale] Gem Gened g1s for 900g
I found a Light egg about two days ago from scavenging, which is great because I needed a Light egg for the Hibden!

And then today, I found a Water egg in the Waterway while grinding for Amber Algae. A nice tradeoff.

My luck is never this good. I usually find one egg every few weeks, and it's a tossup between scavenging and Coli grinding. Really dependent on how much I'm on the site and how much time I'm spending in the Coliseum.
I found a Light egg about two days ago from scavenging, which is great because I needed a Light egg for the Hibden!

And then today, I found a Water egg in the Waterway while grinding for Amber Algae. A nice tradeoff.

My luck is never this good. I usually find one egg every few weeks, and it's a tossup between scavenging and Coli grinding. Really dependent on how much I'm on the site and how much time I'm spending in the Coliseum.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
The last two eggs I've gotten have both been from the coli! The last one was a lightning egg which immediately went to the hibden, and the one before that was a plague egg which is in my vault awaiting the same fate.
The last two eggs I've gotten have both been from the coli! The last one was a lightning egg which immediately went to the hibden, and the one before that was a plague egg which is in my vault awaiting the same fate.
If I recall I think I got an egg while grinding vistas a while back! Forgot which venue exactly, but it's funny how RNG gives me valuable items when I'm literally just looking for something with a higher drop chance.
If I recall I think I got an egg while grinding vistas a while back! Forgot which venue exactly, but it's funny how RNG gives me valuable items when I'm literally just looking for something with a higher drop chance.
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png