Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Pink Mums or Blossom
Heya!
I am trying to get the blossoms parchment and I am struggling T^T why is this so difficult!?
If you have pretty pink mums im happy to buy them :3
I more immediately need 10 but eventually will need an additional 20 D:
Please help >3< thank youu <3

Need ASAP : 10 Pretty Pink Mums
Want: 30 Pretty Pink Mums

Alternatively if you have the blossoms parchment or blossoms for dusthide that works too! :D
Heya!
I am trying to get the blossoms parchment and I am struggling T^T why is this so difficult!?
If you have pretty pink mums im happy to buy them :3
I more immediately need 10 but eventually will need an additional 20 D:
Please help >3< thank youu <3

Need ASAP : 10 Pretty Pink Mums
Want: 30 Pretty Pink Mums

Alternatively if you have the blossoms parchment or blossoms for dusthide that works too! :D
zvclLn6.png
I have six I can sell.
I have six I can sell.
@Shiguma (sorry for the double ping if you're subbed)

Hi! :D

I have 7 pretty pink mums I'd be willing to part with! Lah is 104g right now, so 7 would be 728g (yikes!). I'd prefer treasure if you had that, but gems are cool too! I also have a wishlist if that helps ^_^
@Shiguma (sorry for the double ping if you're subbed)

Hi! :D

I have 7 pretty pink mums I'd be willing to part with! Lah is 104g right now, so 7 would be 728g (yikes!). I'd prefer treasure if you had that, but gems are cool too! I also have a wishlist if that helps ^_^
[quote name="Mirres" date="2024-04-30 17:40:34" ] I have six I can sell. [/quote] lovelyyy how much would you want to part with them?
Mirres wrote on 2024-04-30 17:40:34:
I have six I can sell.
lovelyyy how much would you want to part with them?
zvclLn6.png
I have four available that I'll sell for AHish.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@Shiguma

They're going for 95g now, which comes to 570g.

How about 515? g or t work, or I can trade if you have any eggs or gold chests. My birthday is next week, so I'm planning to do a big egg hatch and chest opening. Can always use more.
@Shiguma

They're going for 95g now, which comes to 570g.

How about 515? g or t work, or I can trade if you have any eggs or gold chests. My birthday is next week, so I'm planning to do a big egg hatch and chest opening. Can always use more.
[quote name="loreshark" date="2024-04-30 20:23:12" ] I have four available that I'll sell for AHish. [/quote] @loreshark what would be an overall price for the 4 of them? thanks :D
loreshark wrote on 2024-04-30 20:23:12:
@loreshark what would be an overall price for the 4 of them? thanks :D
zvclLn6.png
Oh dang, they're back up to 120 now. Jeeze.

I'd do all 4 for 400g/kt.

MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
[quote name="loreshark" date="2024-05-02 11:37:12" ] Oh dang, they're back up to 120 now. Jeeze. I'd do all 4 for 400g/kt. [/quote] yeah i really regret making a scry with this gene D: i didnt know it was so bad T^T and i have to do it twice wahhhhh ill send u a cr <3 thanks!
loreshark wrote on 2024-05-02 11:37:12:

yeah i really regret making a scry with this gene D: i didnt know it was so bad T^T and i have to do it twice wahhhhh
ill send u a cr <3 thanks!
zvclLn6.png