Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Interest Check: Custom Dragon Portraits!
[center]Hello! So I haven't done much art for Flight Rising money in a LONG time and I never had a pinglist, so this is an interest check for folks to add themselves to my self-editing one if you like what I do! Before I explain more, here's some art for some of my own dragons as examples: [img]https://imgur.com/ODhfn6X.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/QxMYwU2.png[/img] (I can draw them facing right, I promise LOL) For auctions, I like to put simple scenes behind the dragon portraits so I'd be offering the FR scene I drew along with the dragon so they match the art you get! Most of my offerings will be attached to dragons I have for Auction or Sale (ones I've bought and made art for) but I may do commissions or an adoptable base for either purchased dragons or commissions in the future as well! The pinglist is divided into those categories for your convenience! [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S4j_PEeCNDa4oTFwTFDdDSXJtfspEeGsYLT5m-ar3JI/edit?usp=sharing]HERE IS THE PINGLIST LINK![/url][/b] Also, while we're here,if you have preferred dragon breeds I'd definitely like to know! I haven't been on the site for a few years so I don't know what people are into anymore :3 I likely won't be doing many ancient breeds, and definitely not Aberrations, but it's possible one will catch my fancy! Lmk if this is the wrong place for this, it seemed most appropriate! EDIT: also if you have any pricing advice, please do let me know! I'm a little unsure! :3[/center]
Hello!

So I haven't done much art for Flight Rising money in a LONG time and I never had a pinglist, so this is an interest check for folks to add themselves to my self-editing one if you like what I do! Before I explain more, here's some art for some of my own dragons as examples:

ODhfn6X.png

QxMYwU2.png

(I can draw them facing right, I promise LOL)

For auctions, I like to put simple scenes behind the dragon portraits so I'd be offering the FR scene I drew along with the dragon so they match the art you get!

Most of my offerings will be attached to dragons I have for Auction or Sale (ones I've bought and made art for) but I may do commissions or an adoptable base for either purchased dragons or commissions in the future as well! The pinglist is divided into those categories for your convenience!

HERE IS THE PINGLIST LINK!

Also, while we're here,if you have preferred dragon breeds I'd definitely like to know! I haven't been on the site for a few years so I don't know what people are into anymore :3 I likely won't be doing many ancient breeds, and definitely not Aberrations, but it's possible one will catch my fancy!

Lmk if this is the wrong place for this, it seemed most appropriate!

EDIT: also if you have any pricing advice, please do let me know! I'm a little unsure! :3
OxO1muG.png
pricing advice would be MOST HELPFUL actually :'3
pricing advice would be MOST HELPFUL actually :'3
OxO1muG.png
WOW!!! I love your style, I'm super interested in getting something!

In terms of pricing, try setting it high and see if anyone bites! You time and skill is valuable!

As bases, somewhere around 400-600g? again, how much time you spend on each one really influences price.

If you're doing a unique pose/piece for a commission, I'd pay no less than 750g, more for apparel or fancy bits.

I'd really love to see you set up a commission thread, I'd be first in line!
WOW!!! I love your style, I'm super interested in getting something!

In terms of pricing, try setting it high and see if anyone bites! You time and skill is valuable!

As bases, somewhere around 400-600g? again, how much time you spend on each one really influences price.

If you're doing a unique pose/piece for a commission, I'd pay no less than 750g, more for apparel or fancy bits.

I'd really love to see you set up a commission thread, I'd be first in line!
1T7EbZi.gif