Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DDDFF's Skins shop
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@minechatz
I'm glad you love it so much. Wishing you a good dream tonight!
@minechatz
I'm glad you love it so much. Wishing you a good dream tonight!
ppqrjSA.png
@DDDFirefox Have I missed the time to pay for DDD-ChangHe? I just added my name to your sheet. I am sorry if I should not ping you directly!
@DDDFirefox Have I missed the time to pay for DDD-ChangHe? I just added my name to your sheet. I am sorry if I should not ping you directly!
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@SuzyChi You haven't missed it, please rest assured![emoji=guardian winking size=1] My internet speed has been very poor lately, it may be a bit slow to deliver to you.
@SuzyChi
You haven't missed it, please rest assured!
My internet speed has been very poor lately, it may be a bit slow to deliver to you.
ppqrjSA.png
Hello! Woudo it be possible to repost my PA once it expires? I’ve been a bit busy but I hope to get the gems soon, my apologies!
Hello! Woudo it be possible to repost my PA once it expires? I’ve been a bit busy but I hope to get the gems soon, my apologies!
@Harmonywish
Of course you can. I am also busy with my own work and lack too much management of the store. Thank you for your understanding and support! You can pay at any time.
@Harmonywish
Of course you can. I am also busy with my own work and lack too much management of the store. Thank you for your understanding and support! You can pay at any time.
ppqrjSA.png
Hi! I've put my name on the form but I've been unable to check the game regularly lately and I'm worried about missing a payment, can I ask for an approximate time?
Hi! I've put my name on the form but I've been unable to check the game regularly lately and I'm worried about missing a payment, can I ask for an approximate time?
@Nakato
I'm not sure when this queue will be full, so maybe you can pay up front and not worry about it. No matter what happens, I can refund you if you ask.
:D
Or I will ping you when the team is full.
@Nakato
I'm not sure when this queue will be full, so maybe you can pay up front and not worry about it. No matter what happens, I can refund you if you ask.
:D
Or I will ping you when the team is full.
ppqrjSA.png
hi!!
i'm just wondering if these two are customs or if it is a public?
i want to buy if there is extra!
thank you :)
hi!!
i'm just wondering if these two are customs or if it is a public?
i want to buy if there is extra!
thank you :)
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
Hello! I will be taking a break from FR soon and I would like to back out from these skins I listed myself down on:

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused!
Hello! I will be taking a break from FR soon and I would like to back out from these skins I listed myself down on:

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused!
lST75aq.png
@Clavicado
I have an extra one? Can you accept only it?
@Avouddle
No problem, I have deleted your ID!
@Clavicado
I have an extra one? Can you accept only it?
@Avouddle
No problem, I have deleted your ID!
ppqrjSA.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58