Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Noivern accents M/F Noc- Norm+Shiny
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Kirion Could I be added to the pinglist for Royal Chiroptera (F) please? I'd love to grab a copy once they're available!
@Kirion Could I be added to the pinglist for Royal Chiroptera (F) please? I'd love to grab a copy once they're available!
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

tumblr_inline_nyp050hXwR1r9cp7v_75sq.png

@PhillieCheez
@Annadrujok
Both added to the respective ping lists, I plan to ping everyone and open up slots this weekend.

@PhillieCheez
@Annadrujok
Banescale Accent Thread Link
Fzyc1uu.png
@Kirion I'd like to be taken off of the preorder/ping list please, I no longer have need for a noivern accent. Sorry for the inconvenience!
@Kirion I'd like to be taken off of the preorder/ping list please, I no longer have need for a noivern accent. Sorry for the inconvenience!
@PhillieCheez
Not a problem, will do.
@PhillieCheez
Not a problem, will do.
Fzyc1uu.png
@kirion Please add me to Pinglist!
@kirion Please add me to Pinglist!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
Sinny versions announcement

@GamerViolet @Wraith296 @Naufragate

Accent: Rouge Chiroptera (F) is a available

Will be making a run for Accent: Rouge Chiroptera (M)
Sinny versions announcement

@GamerViolet @Wraith296 @Naufragate

Accent: Rouge Chiroptera (F) is a available

Will be making a run for Accent: Rouge Chiroptera (M)
Fzyc1uu.png
@xenonentity
Sure which ping list do you want on. (Sinny version female currently has copies available)
@xenonentity
Sure which ping list do you want on. (Sinny version female currently has copies available)
Fzyc1uu.png
Both non-shiny pinglists please, sorry!

Also, if you ever considered making these for other breeds, I'd buy a Banescale M + Banescale F so fast lol
Both non-shiny pinglists please, sorry!

Also, if you ever considered making these for other breeds, I'd buy a Banescale M + Banescale F so fast lol
@xenonentity
Will do~
Based on ping list length males will be reprinted soon right after the shinny

I'll keep that it mind but I likely wont make them as other breeds, I did Noc's cuz these little bat guys just screamed Noivern. XD

@xenonentity
Will do~
Based on ping list length males will be reprinted soon right after the shinny

I'll keep that it mind but I likely wont make them as other breeds, I did Noc's cuz these little bat guys just screamed Noivern. XD

Fzyc1uu.png
Fair enough!! c: I made my own Noivern Nocturnes when they first came out (my old username was Noivurn, haha), I happen to have a Banescale Noivern pair too so I've been on the lookout for accents for them. Maybe I'll have to try making some one day [emoji=snapper tongue size=2]
Fair enough!! c: I made my own Noivern Nocturnes when they first came out (my old username was Noivurn, haha), I happen to have a Banescale Noivern pair too so I've been on the lookout for accents for them. Maybe I'll have to try making some one day
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20