Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL] | Dusthide Hatchlings
1 2
@Sinjin

Aw, thanks! Added you~
@Sinjin

Aw, thanks! Added you~
. • LET THE WOLVES ENJOY MY BONES. • .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Avatar Dragon.
x8UR3Oo.png
Pinglist please
Pinglist please
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
Oh they look so cuteeee! I'm glad they are getting some adopt bases, I was afraid that they will not receive as much love as some of the other breeds ;; Could you add me to the pinglist?
Oh they look so cuteeee! I'm glad they are getting some adopt bases, I was afraid that they will not receive as much love as some of the other breeds ;; Could you add me to the pinglist?
9YChtt8.pngsBhASYI.pngUfFsvzQ.png
@Tanija + @Zattana

Added y'all!

And yeah, I kind of felt compelled to make them, since I know the reception wasn't overtly positive (compared to something like Aethers, which was nuts.)
I really love how unique these guys are, and I really love how much they deviate from the typical idea of what an 'earth dragon/drake' could be~
@Tanija + @Zattana

Added y'all!

And yeah, I kind of felt compelled to make them, since I know the reception wasn't overtly positive (compared to something like Aethers, which was nuts.)
I really love how unique these guys are, and I really love how much they deviate from the typical idea of what an 'earth dragon/drake' could be~
. • LET THE WOLVES ENJOY MY BONES. • .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Avatar Dragon.
x8UR3Oo.png
Only posting this to make clear to you that I wasn’t lying in the previous thread - I would love one but my flight rising finances are not great rn since I’ve become a mostly mobile user and often forget to check up on it. Once I have the money, I’ll try to remember to come back tho!
Only posting this to make clear to you that I wasn’t lying in the previous thread - I would love one but my flight rising finances are not great rn since I’ve become a mostly mobile user and often forget to check up on it. Once I have the money, I’ll try to remember to come back tho!
Uiigd7A.pngypbGWNk.pngDoc89Ty.png33VeK2O.pngyK2yfiw.pngPIMx6Ft.pngQZDaFGj.pngjtUkEZ1.pngol7HGgg.pngfp2cTU9.pnglFq36vF.pngMRi9JXB.pngYPCKcE0.pngZewzdsF.pngeOuGZNc.png
These are lovely! I'd like to be added to the pinglist if possible.
These are lovely! I'd like to be added to the pinglist if possible.
[quote name="PurpleInsignia" date="2024-05-02 10:08:51" ] Only posting this to make clear to you that I wasn’t lying in the previous thread - I would love one but my flight rising finances are not great rn since I’ve become a mostly mobile user and often forget to check up on it. Once I have the money, I’ll try to remember to come back tho! [/quote] I believe you! And please, [i]never[/i] feel pressured to purchase anything- I wholly appreciate any and all support (including comments,) but life always comes first! There's never any rush, so don't worry. @Lightcottage Thanks so much- added! [quote][center][b]QUICK NOTICE TO ALL[/b]- After the two current orders are complete (which will hopefully be by Sunday,) I will have to temporarily close for a week, as I learned last-minute that I'll be hosting family. After that, business will resume! This is a very sudden thing, so apologies for the inconvenience.[/center][/quote]
PurpleInsignia wrote on 2024-05-02 10:08:51:
I believe you! And please, never feel pressured to purchase anything- I wholly appreciate any and all support (including comments,) but life always comes first! There's never any rush, so don't worry.

@Lightcottage
Thanks so much- added!

Quote:
QUICK NOTICE TO ALL-
After the two current orders are complete (which will hopefully be by Sunday,) I will have to temporarily close for a week, as I learned last-minute that I'll be hosting family.

After that, business will resume!
This is a very sudden thing, so apologies for the inconvenience.
x8UR3Oo.png
1 2