Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Sam's Spilling Stash [free items!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Hi there! Might I have a Jolly Jester's Cape, Overwatered Seedling, Tinder Toy?
Hi there! Might I have a Jolly Jester's Cape, Overwatered Seedling, Tinder Toy?
[Center] Hello! May I get these ^^ [Item= haunting amber grasp] [item= haunting amber forejewels][Item= haunting amber ghastcrown] [/center]
Hello! May I get these ^^
Haunting Amber Grasp Haunting Amber Forejewels Haunting Amber Ghastcrown
[item=Primary Gene: Boulder] Hello, may I have one of these? It would be perfect for my dream dragon![emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1] Thank you!
Primary Gene: Boulder
Hello, may I have one of these?
It would be perfect for my dream dragon!
Thank you!
r82pzJ0.png
Can i get one each of the enchanted animal necklaces
Can i get one each of the enchanted animal necklaces
rgb4nc6.png2eb985811fbc41f83d5d0b913c765321995ab229.pngbicatcher.pngrgb4nc6.png
May I get
Sly glance
primary gene boulder
Sunparched powl
Peacevine paravach
Snarling mimic
enchanted cat necklace
Sorry for the mispelling I have adhd lol
Tysm
May I get
Sly glance
primary gene boulder
Sunparched powl
Peacevine paravach
Snarling mimic
enchanted cat necklace
Sorry for the mispelling I have adhd lol
Tysm
Hi! This is such a cool and nice idea of you.. only recently got back into FR and the hibden stuff keeps getting me on the most random tasks :0. Would it be possible for me to grab a forst green wing wrap, the enchanted owl necklace, and a rabid grinfin? Know those last two aren't for hibden AHHFDUISHSDF they are just so cool!!! have an awesome day!!
Hi! This is such a cool and nice idea of you.. only recently got back into FR and the hibden stuff keeps getting me on the most random tasks :0. Would it be possible for me to grab a forst green wing wrap, the enchanted owl necklace, and a rabid grinfin? Know those last two aren't for hibden AHHFDUISHSDF they are just so cool!!! have an awesome day!!
hello again! could I get a brown birdskull wingpiece, scene: sunparched prowl, and an emerald cave jewel today? Thank you so very much!! [item=brown birdskull wingpiece][item=scene: sunparched prowl][item=emerald cave jewel]
hello again! could I get a brown birdskull wingpiece, scene: sunparched prowl, and an emerald cave jewel today? Thank you so very much!!
Brown Birdskull Wingpiece Scene: Sunparched Prowl Emerald Cave Jewel
ezgif-com-resize.gifmlr1H8z.png7mA8Wfu.pngqGZwGPH.png
@gblade Hello! There is a limit of 3 items per day so let me know which of those 3 you would like to get :]
@gblade Hello! There is a limit of 3 items per day so let me know which of those 3 you would like to get :]
MY ART SHOP :3
MY SKIN/ACCENT SHOP :D
show me your layton fandragons pretty please!!!

If you're reading this, have a nice awesome day!
SFDC_button.png
Could I have a polarized bell goat, surf strider, and a wolpertinger please? TY!!
Could I have a polarized bell goat, surf strider, and a wolpertinger please? TY!!
Hello, could I have any 3 scenes? Would love to equip them to my babies ^-^
Hello, could I have any 3 scenes? Would love to equip them to my babies ^-^
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22