Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Humanoid OC Art [H] 20kg, old fest!
1 2 3
@AchromaticPossum

Thank you so much for reaching out !! I would love to get a piece from you :0 what would your prices be in gems?
@AchromaticPossum

Thank you so much for reaching out !! I would love to get a piece from you :0 what would your prices be in gems?
@oceanics

chibi - 1.5-2.5kg
cell shaded - 3.5-5.5kg
rendered - 5.5-7.5kg
painted - 7.5-9.5kg
@oceanics

chibi - 1.5-2.5kg
cell shaded - 3.5-5.5kg
rendered - 5.5-7.5kg
painted - 7.5-9.5kg
nAMgJOV.png camilo | they/it
.wishlist
.about me
.skin shop
.hatchery
@AchromaticPossum

I would love a painted headshot of Rife -- I can pay whenever, just let me know how much and I can send over the gems!
@AchromaticPossum

I would love a painted headshot of Rife -- I can pay whenever, just let me know how much and I can send over the gems!
@oceanics that would be 7.5kg! ill start when i get home :>
@oceanics that would be 7.5kg! ill start when i get home :>
nAMgJOV.png camilo | they/it
.wishlist
.about me
.skin shop
.hatchery
@oceanics

Hello! Id be happy to do some art for you!

https://myasmic.carrd.co/

I can draw any of your characters!
@oceanics

Hello! Id be happy to do some art for you!

https://myasmic.carrd.co/

I can draw any of your characters!
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
i forgot abt this thread <3
i forgot abt this thread <3
up! happy wavecrest everypony
up! happy wavecrest everypony
ahh sorry i've been bad about replying to stuff on here lately!! bumping, i still have like 20kg
ahh sorry i've been bad about replying to stuff on here lately!! bumping, i still have like 20kg
@oceanics

Hello! I'm interested in drawing a color/shaded halfbody+ (maybe from head to knees?) of Rife!

I have samples from my sketch shop here, and the following color samples:

Sample 1 (OC art)
Sample 2 (Character Design)
Sample 3 (Profile Pic)
Sample 4 (Background Not Included)

Please note that I have a cleaned sketch lineart style, as my art typically looks... less good when I "properly" lineart it haha

For price, I'd say about 2-3kg? Depends on how much I end up rendering, although I would be more than happy to take partial payment in the form of a Luminous Halo! I will also only request payment after the completion of the drawing :)
@oceanics

Hello! I'm interested in drawing a color/shaded halfbody+ (maybe from head to knees?) of Rife!

I have samples from my sketch shop here, and the following color samples:

Sample 1 (OC art)
Sample 2 (Character Design)
Sample 3 (Profile Pic)
Sample 4 (Background Not Included)

Please note that I have a cleaned sketch lineart style, as my art typically looks... less good when I "properly" lineart it haha

For price, I'd say about 2-3kg? Depends on how much I end up rendering, although I would be more than happy to take partial payment in the form of a Luminous Halo! I will also only request payment after the completion of the drawing :)
Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
@HwakuroriHello!! Yes, colored/shaded halfbody of Rife sounds great :D I can do partial in a luminous halo if that's alright! I'm also happy to pay half upfront/half at completion if you want <3
@HwakuroriHello!! Yes, colored/shaded halfbody of Rife sounds great :D I can do partial in a luminous halo if that's alright! I'm also happy to pay half upfront/half at completion if you want <3
1 2 3