Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Eye-tem Eye-cons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@kiln thank you!! I did my best on them. I'm eagerly waiting for new eyes to come out to add to the collection but I'm glad they still hold up years later
@kiln thank you!! I did my best on them. I'm eagerly waiting for new eyes to come out to add to the collection but I'm glad they still hold up years later
Mb6MMMc.png
Oh no discord broke some of these!!! I'll have to fix them asap
Oh no discord broke some of these!!! I'll have to fix them asap
Mb6MMMc.png
Hello long time no post. I have seen the new eyes but currently my computer is on the fritz so i can only do some things. I did however fix the broken images that was Bright eyes and Pastel eyes. I plan to update the Button, Dark and Faded eyes as son as i can but just wanted to give you guys a heads up and assure you im still planning on doing every eyetype!

Pinglist:
@buckHunter @RogueLoreWind @Peanut12 @wickedgarden @xiq @aquatic @tikka @kriski @ClockworkEclipse @Lyka @Artificiary @NorthernLiights @TheWhiteTigerGod @Elisse @StormyDragon @kriski @nikkolah @Kano3Shuuya @Shihana @HappyFox @DenDen @Tox @RaiStarDragon @Lyudmila @Kanagosa @Hexephre
Hello long time no post. I have seen the new eyes but currently my computer is on the fritz so i can only do some things. I did however fix the broken images that was Bright eyes and Pastel eyes. I plan to update the Button, Dark and Faded eyes as son as i can but just wanted to give you guys a heads up and assure you im still planning on doing every eyetype!

Pinglist:
@buckHunter @RogueLoreWind @Peanut12 @wickedgarden @xiq @aquatic @tikka @kriski @ClockworkEclipse @Lyka @Artificiary @NorthernLiights @TheWhiteTigerGod @Elisse @StormyDragon @kriski @nikkolah @Kano3Shuuya @Shihana @HappyFox @DenDen @Tox @RaiStarDragon @Lyudmila @Kanagosa @Hexephre
Mb6MMMc.png
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Feel Free To Visit Edamame's Garden
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11