Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share ONE dragon to gush about!
So, I often look through all these threads that say “share a dragon that ___” But when everyone shares so many dragons , it can be hard sometimes to appreciate them all, as cool as they are! So for this, select ONE dragon for your lair that you just really want to talk about or share! Tell me about them, their lore, their backstory, tell me if they have art, etc… Just show off that one dragon that you think deserves some attention! Here’s mine, Thayne! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67524243][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/675243/67524243_350.png[/img][/url] He is a memorial dragon for my childhood dog, and I just love looking at him so much! He has some gorgeous art, and he’s the first dragon I got that represents someone in my life! He has no backstory other than that, but I want to talk about him here cause I don’t get many chances to. I just think he’s neat :) Please, tell me about one of your dragons! I can’t wait to get to know them! :)
So, I often look through all these threads that say “share a dragon that ___”
But when everyone shares so many dragons , it can be hard sometimes to appreciate them all, as cool as they are!

So for this, select ONE dragon for your lair that you just really want to talk about or share!

Tell me about them, their lore, their backstory, tell me if they have art, etc…

Just show off that one dragon that you think deserves some attention!

Here’s mine, Thayne!
67524243_350.png
He is a memorial dragon for my childhood dog, and I just love looking at him so much!
He has some gorgeous art, and he’s the first dragon I got that represents someone in my life!
He has no backstory other than that, but I want to talk about him here cause I don’t get many chances to.
I just think he’s neat :)

Please, tell me about one of your dragons! I can’t wait to get to know them! :)
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
this lady is honestly my favorite abbie!! haruko!! if i remember right shes like one of the first ones i bought! ::3 i love how her genes make her crazy colorful even though shes a 3x radioactive! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80765037][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/807651/80765037_350.png[/img][/url]
this lady is honestly my favorite abbie!! haruko!! if i remember right shes like one of the first ones i bought! ::3 i love how her genes make her crazy colorful even though shes a 3x radioactive!

80765037_350.png
209.pngplease be kind 209.png
@borkBarkBathDOG
How on earth did you manage to make a dragon more radioactive than radioactively possible??
XD I love her, thank you for sharing!
@borkBarkBathDOG
How on earth did you manage to make a dragon more radioactive than radioactively possible??
XD I love her, thank you for sharing!
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
@Kilonian lol I'm like 50% sure she just came off the AH that way! But she inspired me to create an entire project of crazy abbies, my den has like 6 of her kids in it, I live for wacky abbies
@Kilonian lol I'm like 50% sure she just came off the AH that way! But she inspired me to create an entire project of crazy abbies, my den has like 6 of her kids in it, I live for wacky abbies
209.pngplease be kind 209.png
ive posted her brother and ranted about him plenty, but... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94133687][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/941337/94133687_350.png[/img][/url] i havent talked about sunii herself too much, so (none of this is really in line with the facts about the mirror breed btw): her and junil were very close as dragonets, and their parents were away during the day at work so junil would take her walking through the flower fields, swimming in the streams, and flying through the forest. he'd read to her and tell her all about flowers and plants until their parents got home and they got to eat dinner. she had/has a great relationship with both of her parents, but so many of her childhood memories include Junil. she made a lot of friends when they moved closer to the city, and Junil wasn't excited about new dragons, but he tried his best to be welcoming whenever he went to the kitchen or living room and they were there. she loves flying, traveling, swimming, it reminds her of her childhood when she visits his cottage, Junil makes her tea, and Sunii has tea to share too, since she's a great listener and can remember plenty so she knows plenty of names across the continent. her mind is a pinboard with pictures and news reports linked with red string. so many stories shes heard end up being connected shes not even surprised when the two biggest stories she's keeping track of end up majorly involving two cousins. it's like a tv show to her, but it affects her jobs and the economy and dragons. she used to write little stories for Junil to read once he started leaving the house for school for a few weeks at a time, and he kept them all she gets to see her work-related friends occasionally, on the randomest of jobs too. she can meet them while putting supplies on a ship and the next time she sees them could be for window wiping. (i might edit this to include more but ja theyre super silly. this was still a lot about junil. hm. maybe ill rewrite his bio to include sunii more soon!)
ive posted her brother and ranted about him plenty, but...
94133687_350.png
i havent talked about sunii herself too much, so
(none of this is really in line with the facts about the mirror breed btw):

her and junil were very close as dragonets, and their parents were away during the day at work so junil would take her walking through the flower fields, swimming in the streams, and flying through the forest. he'd read to her and tell her all about flowers and plants until their parents got home and they got to eat dinner.

she had/has a great relationship with both of her parents, but so many of her childhood memories include Junil.

she made a lot of friends when they moved closer to the city, and Junil wasn't excited about new dragons, but he tried his best to be welcoming whenever he went to the kitchen or living room and they were there.

she loves flying, traveling, swimming, it reminds her of her childhood

when she visits his cottage, Junil makes her tea, and Sunii has tea to share too, since she's a great listener and can remember plenty so she knows plenty of names across the continent. her mind is a pinboard with pictures and news reports linked with red string. so many stories shes heard end up being connected shes not even surprised when the two biggest stories she's keeping track of end up majorly involving two cousins. it's like a tv show to her, but it affects her jobs and the economy and dragons.

she used to write little stories for Junil to read once he started leaving the house for school for a few weeks at a time, and he kept them all

she gets to see her work-related friends occasionally, on the randomest of jobs too. she can meet them while putting supplies on a ship and the next time she sees them could be for window wiping.

(i might edit this to include more but ja theyre super silly. this was still a lot about junil. hm. maybe ill rewrite his bio to include sunii more soon!)
i got a signature noww
Three cool dragons already so far, might as well throw my girl Silenced Sun into the ring [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94161636][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/941617/94161636_350.png[/img][/url] I left the side early on and came back one year later to try and actively play again, exalting my progens, other dragons or giving them away to start anew with 2 g1s. Silenced Sun over here was one of them and the first g1 dragon to fully gene, (not even my progens had that). And while said genes are super basic. I still love them to bits, and got to making Lore with her. And *oh boy* that went outta hand fast. Originally, only she and the other g1 was supposed to get some lore to get into writing it, explaining her name an stuff, but now ive got like 20 dragons, all of them with lore/planned lore XD A story about a tundra hatchling washing up on shores outside Sornieth turned into the lore of Opica, an island where dinosaurs and dragons coexist at the same time, and there is faction wars between 2 major ones like no tomorrow how nice-
Three cool dragons already so far, might as well throw my girl Silenced Sun into the ring

94161636_350.png

I left the side early on and came back one year later to try and actively play again, exalting my progens, other dragons or giving them away to start anew with 2 g1s.
Silenced Sun over here was one of them and the first g1 dragon to fully gene, (not even my progens had that).

And while said genes are super basic. I still love them to bits, and got to making Lore with her.

And *oh boy* that went outta hand fast. Originally, only she and the other g1 was supposed to get some lore to get into writing it, explaining her name an stuff, but now ive got like 20 dragons, all of them with lore/planned lore XD A story about a tundra hatchling washing up on shores outside Sornieth turned into the lore of Opica, an island where dinosaurs and dragons coexist at the same time, and there is faction wars between 2 major ones like no tomorrow how nice-
jJhmri0.pngnBLoI8v.pngBolw6Se.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93622817][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=93622817&skin=0&apparel=50221,21303,15740,24053,41523,22700,3642,9997,21215,37886,41496,30028&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] This is Shipwreck (shown with her planned final outfit). She lives on the shore and passes her days collecting treasures provided by the tide. She has gained a great deal of knowledge about the life and rhythms of her beach; more academy-oriented dragons in the clan often try to get her to publish, but she sees little value in that form of knowledge transfer. Most of the shells Shipwreck carries are vacant, but some are home to animals content to stowaway in her perpetually-damp fur. For me, wandering cold seashores collecting pretty shells and baubles is one of my favorite things to do, and I created Shipwreck as a visual representation of the experience.
dragon?did=93622817&skin=0&apparel=50221,21303,15740,24053,41523,22700,3642,9997,21215,37886,41496,30028&xt=dressing.png

This is Shipwreck (shown with her planned final outfit). She lives on the shore and passes her days collecting treasures provided by the tide. She has gained a great deal of knowledge about the life and rhythms of her beach; more academy-oriented dragons in the clan often try to get her to publish, but she sees little value in that form of knowledge transfer. Most of the shells Shipwreck carries are vacant, but some are home to animals content to stowaway in her perpetually-damp fur.

For me, wandering cold seashores collecting pretty shells and baubles is one of my favorite things to do, and I created Shipwreck as a visual representation of the experience.
If at first you don't succeed, scry, scry again.
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15417561][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/154176/15417561_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][item=glowing globe] [item=Accent: Crimson Lantern Glow F] [item=conflagrant kilt][/columns] Way back when I first joined the site, I joined this little raffle thing where the winner would win this beautiful gal! I was super surprised when I won, and I received her + skin and apparel ~~ The only thing on her that wasn't original to her is the Conflagrant Kilt (and the scene of course, they weren't out yet) -- Actually, when the kilt came out, it felt like it was made for her ! It matches her skin perfectly ???? I also adore the art! That also came with her~ Meijen is currently my oldest & first g1 dragon (besides the progens)!
15417561_350.png Glowing Globe
Accent: Crimson Lantern Glow F
Conflagrant Kilt
Way back when I first joined the site, I joined this little raffle thing where the winner would win this beautiful gal! I was super surprised when I won, and I received her + skin and apparel ~~
The only thing on her that wasn't original to her is the Conflagrant Kilt (and the scene of course, they weren't out yet) -- Actually, when the kilt came out, it felt like it was made for her ! It matches her skin perfectly ????
I also adore the art! That also came with her~
Meijen is currently my oldest & first g1 dragon (besides the progens)!
;
;
;
;
91205854.png
QUESA BLANCA used STEAL YOUR KEYS!
it's SUPER EFFECTIVE!

xlrs2wn.gif ;
;
;
;