Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Clanbound Dusthide Egg Hatches
Hey y'all I don't want no G1s so I will hatch my Clanbound Dusthide eggs and promptly send them to you, whatever comes out!
I have one left for 264kt/250g
Hey y'all I don't want no G1s so I will hatch my Clanbound Dusthide eggs and promptly send them to you, whatever comes out!
I have one left for 264kt/250g
PLEASE do not show me Capsule dragons, it's an involuntary gag reflex thing! And please don't call me or my dragons "they".
^^
^^
PLEASE do not show me Capsule dragons, it's an involuntary gag reflex thing! And please don't call me or my dragons "they".
@Paramina are the eggs still available? If so, could I but one for gems?
@Paramina are the eggs still available? If so, could I but one for gems?
@Sanna92
Yeah, gem price for one is 256g, as listed. You can send me a CR when you're ready.
@Sanna92
Yeah, gem price for one is 256g, as listed. You can send me a CR when you're ready.
Still got one more egg!
Still got one more egg!
^^
^^