Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spending 95k just to exalt a baby?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I spent 150 gems on a dragon once, because they were activiely my competition for that color combo.

You know all the Wine/Sunset/Sunset dragons that exist on the site? I specifically took two years to get a good breed pairing into the game.

They started at 500,000 T each.

Then I started getting competiotion. So, since they were seling the same dragons for 150 gems? I bought it imemdiately and exalted it.

Wasn't personal. But that was a HUGE slash to the price at the time.

Hope that helps!
I spent 150 gems on a dragon once, because they were activiely my competition for that color combo.

You know all the Wine/Sunset/Sunset dragons that exist on the site? I specifically took two years to get a good breed pairing into the game.

They started at 500,000 T each.

Then I started getting competiotion. So, since they were seling the same dragons for 150 gems? I bought it imemdiately and exalted it.

Wasn't personal. But that was a HUGE slash to the price at the time.

Hope that helps!
I have done this when I accidentally bought the wrong gender for a pair. It's a rare occurrence, but happened to me again today (rip my 10g)

I once had a stupid overpriced level 25 with eliminate on the AH. I wanted this baby to live. She was bought and exalted for a dom battle and I still have not recovered at the thought of just throwing that many gems away.
I have done this when I accidentally bought the wrong gender for a pair. It's a rare occurrence, but happened to me again today (rip my 10g)

I once had a stupid overpriced level 25 with eliminate on the AH. I wanted this baby to live. She was bought and exalted for a dom battle and I still have not recovered at the thought of just throwing that many gems away.
41410.png UMA for sale.
i will exalt literally anything i have bought at any price. i have exalted dragons i sank 5kg into because trying to sell anything above the fodder floor is a process i do not want to deal with a lot of the time lol

so i am in camp 'made a mistake w bloodlines and tossed the dragon after the fact'
i will exalt literally anything i have bought at any price. i have exalted dragons i sank 5kg into because trying to sell anything above the fodder floor is a process i do not want to deal with a lot of the time lol

so i am in camp 'made a mistake w bloodlines and tossed the dragon after the fact'
[quote name="Colubridae" date="2024-04-28 10:29:40" ] But then there was the time one got bought, immediately regened and breed changed, exalted, unexalted, sent to another flight, and exalted again...not entirely sure what that was all about LOL [/quote] Hahahaha @colubridae I'm cackling imagining you watching in confusion and horror but this person was probably achievement hunting
Colubridae wrote on 2024-04-28 10:29:40:

But then there was the time one got bought, immediately regened and breed changed, exalted, unexalted, sent to another flight, and exalted again...not entirely sure what that was all about LOL

Hahahaha @colubridae I'm cackling imagining you watching in confusion and horror but this person was probably achievement hunting
This space intentionally left blank
Some people exalt dragons for whatever reason, I've had 100g dragons get exalted in pushes because they were levelled
Some people exalt dragons for whatever reason, I've had 100g dragons get exalted in pushes because they were levelled
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
[quote name="windstorm" date="2024-04-28 16:21:13" ] [quote name="Colubridae" date="2024-04-28 10:29:40" ] But then there was the time one got bought, immediately regened and breed changed, exalted, unexalted, sent to another flight, and exalted again...not entirely sure what that was all about LOL [/quote] Hahahaha @/colubridae I'm cackling imagining you watching in confusion and horror but this person was probably achievement hunting [/quote] Probably could’ve made this dragon a movie LOL. What achievement needs this tho? @windstorm
windstorm wrote on 2024-04-28 16:21:13:
Colubridae wrote on 2024-04-28 10:29:40:

But then there was the time one got bought, immediately regened and breed changed, exalted, unexalted, sent to another flight, and exalted again...not entirely sure what that was all about LOL

Hahahaha @/colubridae I'm cackling imagining you watching in confusion and horror but this person was probably achievement hunting

Probably could’ve made this dragon a movie LOL. What achievement needs this tho? @windstorm
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
@kiln Changing breed, changing each gene, and unexalting a dragon are all separate achievements and then I imagine they just sold it for fodder to recoup some expenses
@kiln Changing breed, changing each gene, and unexalting a dragon are all separate achievements and then I imagine they just sold it for fodder to recoup some expenses
This space intentionally left blank
Ye Olde Buyerse Remorse.
Ye Olde Buyerse Remorse.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Once someone bought a gened pearlcatcher gen1 from me for 125g and immediately exalted it. It was so weird
Once someone bought a gened pearlcatcher gen1 from me for 125g and immediately exalted it. It was so weird
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
If you are long enough on this site, it will happen. I sold a dragon for 150g and it got exalted a week later. Its sad, but I got the money I wanted.

If I accitentely buy a dragon that I find late, that I don't need, normaley, and if my lair space allowes it, will fodder breed them to make at least some funds back.
If you are long enough on this site, it will happen. I sold a dragon for 150g and it got exalted a week later. Its sad, but I got the money I wanted.

If I accitentely buy a dragon that I find late, that I don't need, normaley, and if my lair space allowes it, will fodder breed them to make at least some funds back.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6