Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Splash Them Back!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Aww no points for me. the little mustaches are adorable though! ^^ NEXT TIME!!!!
Aww no points for me. the little mustaches are adorable though! ^^ NEXT TIME!!!!
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
Total is in parenthesis after what the roll was! Mertisal (Yellow Penguin) - 6 (40) dreamclaws (Teal Walrus) - Roll Forfeit, 1 space forward (74) willowlight (Purple Octopus) - 8 (74) Jousama (Yellow Beluga) - (82 / Finished!) brit (Teal Penguin) - 10 (73) Dimness (Red Pufferfish) - 5 (69) FirozTaverbi (Teal Octopus) - 2 (65) Snowbelle (Red Beluga) - Manta Ray Trivia (25) Wildness (Yellow Octopus) - Roll Forfeit, 3 spaces forward (11) Ainsell (Red Octopus) - Roll Forfeit, 3 spaces backward (50) Plushieee (Purple Pufferfish) - 3 (82 / Finished) Arwen (Purple Beluga) - 6 (70) @pinglist-26645 -------------- Points: Dimness 1, Willowlight 1, Snowbelle 1, Brit 1, Mertisal 1, Wildness 1, FirozTaverbi 1, Plushieee 3, Jousama 4 -------------- [quote=Event Tile - FirozTaverbi]"Three for three! I am over joyed to see how knowledgeable people can be! Good luck with the tide. I hope your safe passage will not be denied!" [You have earned [i]Undersea Knowledge[/i], +1 point!][/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Dreamclaws and willowlight]The drips within the cave accompany your every thought and the entrance way stands before you. Above your head the sign, still stating that it will take you back to the beginning, sways. You will restart, this is not a trick question, do you wish to enter?[/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Snowbelle]The manta ray unceremoniously presents the next question, hanging onto the next words that will leave your mouth, obviously too excited for you to answer that they don't even say a rhyming set of words. Where do Undertides originate from (in lore)?[/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Wildness]Wildness you have explored the South region of the Leviathan Trench![/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Dimness]The crab applies your 'stache and gives it a trimming to be in perfect shape, "Now you'll look right proper! Take good care of it, or else you'll have problems!" [Nothing will actually happen to your mustache, they just want you to come back to take more points for maintenance trims [you don't need them].] [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/wSLd6ps/Pufferfish-Red-Mustache-Medium.png[/img] Mustache acquired! You will now look like this on the map, you may remove it at any time, it will be placed into your "inventory" (you will not loose it) and you may reequip it when you want![/center][/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Plushieee]Diving through the well, you take in rather the cave system. There's no areas of water larger then a puddle but the area is still extremely damp, lichen and mushrooms grow freely along side signs of sea-life that have decided to brave the, rather then underwater, underground region. A few clams, starfish, and even an urchin can be seen. You hear the strums of a banjo and find a frog sat with a yellow beluga, they're enjoying a song. He welcomes you and you all sit at the table he has on his porch - he starts making beverages and snacks. [You have earned [i]Well, Well, Well[/i], +1 point!] [You where the second down The Well, +2 points!][/quote] --------------- [img]https://i.ibb.co/9cKtVnT/STB-In-Play-2024-9.png[/img] --------------- At some point I will also set up the player tokens to be used as badges! I will try to keep all the little graphics like that at 100x100 to make them easy to put next to each other in any badge collecting area you may or may not have set up. We have moved from a cluster at the bottom of the map to a cluster at the top... As always, lemme know if I goofed!
Total is in parenthesis after what the roll was!

Mertisal (Yellow Penguin) - 6 (40)
dreamclaws (Teal Walrus) - Roll Forfeit, 1 space forward (74)
willowlight (Purple Octopus) - 8 (74)
Jousama (Yellow Beluga) - (82 / Finished!)
brit (Teal Penguin) - 10 (73)
Dimness (Red Pufferfish) - 5 (69)
FirozTaverbi (Teal Octopus) - 2 (65)
Snowbelle (Red Beluga) - Manta Ray Trivia (25)
Wildness (Yellow Octopus) - Roll Forfeit, 3 spaces forward (11)
Ainsell (Red Octopus) - Roll Forfeit, 3 spaces backward (50)
Plushieee (Purple Pufferfish) - 3 (82 / Finished)
Arwen (Purple Beluga) - 6 (70)
@STB
Points: Dimness 1, Willowlight 1, Snowbelle 1, Brit 1, Mertisal 1, Wildness 1, FirozTaverbi 1, Plushieee 3, Jousama 4
Event Tile - FirozTaverbi wrote:
"Three for three! I am over joyed to see how knowledgeable people can be! Good luck with the tide. I hope your safe passage will not be denied!"

[You have earned Undersea Knowledge, +1 point!]
Event Tile - Dreamclaws and willowlight wrote:
The drips within the cave accompany your every thought and the entrance way stands before you. Above your head the sign, still stating that it will take you back to the beginning, sways.

You will restart, this is not a trick question, do you wish to enter?
Event Tile - Snowbelle wrote:
The manta ray unceremoniously presents the next question, hanging onto the next words that will leave your mouth, obviously too excited for you to answer that they don't even say a rhyming set of words.

Where do Undertides originate from (in lore)?
Event Tile - Wildness wrote:
Wildness you have explored the South region of the Leviathan Trench!
Event Tile - Dimness wrote:
The crab applies your 'stache and gives it a trimming to be in perfect shape, "Now you'll look right proper! Take good care of it, or else you'll have problems!"

[Nothing will actually happen to your mustache, they just want you to come back to take more points for maintenance trims [you don't need them].]
Pufferfish-Red-Mustache-Medium.png

Mustache acquired! You will now look like this on the map, you may remove it at any time, it will be placed into your "inventory" (you will not loose it) and you may reequip it when you want!
Event Tile - Plushieee wrote:
Diving through the well, you take in rather the cave system. There's no areas of water larger then a puddle but the area is still extremely damp, lichen and mushrooms grow freely along side signs of sea-life that have decided to brave the, rather then underwater, underground region. A few clams, starfish, and even an urchin can be seen. You hear the strums of a banjo and find a frog sat with a yellow beluga, they're enjoying a song. He welcomes you and you all sit at the table he has on his porch - he starts making beverages and snacks.

[You have earned Well, Well, Well, +1 point!]

[You where the second down The Well, +2 points!]

STB-In-Play-2024-9.png
At some point I will also set up the player tokens to be used as badges! I will try to keep all the little graphics like that at 100x100 to make them easy to put next to each other in any badge collecting area you may or may not have set up. We have moved from a cluster at the bottom of the map to a cluster at the top...

As always, lemme know if I goofed!
The Undertide species originates from the Deep [emoji=undertide happy size=1] bless up i am the trench traverser
The Undertide species originates from the Deep

bless up i am the trench traverser
1HDUhks.png
I would like to forfeit my roll and go back two that I mayhap will find the seagulls kinder to me this round.
I would like to forfeit my roll and go back two that I mayhap will find the seagulls kinder to me this round.
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
... Also I just realized that the shop on tile 64 sells things for the obligate gentleperson and therefore can be called a craberdashery.
... Also I just realized that the shop on tile 64 sells things for the obligate gentleperson and therefore can be called a craberdashery.
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
Total is in parenthesis after what the roll was! Mertisal (Yellow Penguin) - 8 / 20 [Outcome Roll] (48) dreamclaws (Teal Walrus) - 16 (16) willowlight (Purple Octopus) - 1 (75) Jousama (Yellow Beluga) - (82 / Finished!) brit (Teal Penguin) - 13 (82 / Finished) Dimness (Red Pufferfish) - 9 (78) FirozTaverbi (Teal Octopus) - 7 (72) Snowbelle (Red Beluga) - 8 (33) Wildness (Yellow Octopus) - 8 (19) Ainsell (Red Octopus) - Roll Forfeit, 2 spaces backward / 10 [Outcome Roll] (48) Plushieee (Purple Pufferfish) - (82 / Finished) Arwen (Purple Beluga) - 3 (73) @pinglist-26645 ------------ South Region (Tile 11) Snowbelle FirozTaverbi Wildness Middle Region (Tile 15) Snowbelle Dimness Ainsell North Region (Tile 19) Snowbelle Arwen Dimness Wildness ------------ Points: Dimness 1, Willowlight 1, Dreamclaws 1, Mertisal 1, Wildness 1, FirozTaverbi 1, Ainsell 1, Snowbelle 2, Plushieee 3, Brit 3, Jousama 4 ------------ [quote=Event Tile - Snowbelle]The manta ray wiggles back and forth, "Yes, yes! Three rounds of questions you have bested. This can surely be attested!" [You have earned [i]Undersea Knowledge[/i], +1 point!][/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Dreamclaws*]You enter the cave, the stillness seeping into your bones. The water a mirror pool that simply seems to suck you in as you descend to the other side, emerging to the start of your journey. [You have earned [i]Waterlogged Cave Spelunker[/i], +1 point!][/quote] *Willowlight I will not automatically be moving you down the cave until I get an answer, this is probably the one event exception, if you [i]did[/i] want to go down the cave I will wipe the roll for the future turns and let you go back and go down it! This ones just a bit different due to its nature of resetting progress and I wouldn't want someone's progress to be gone because they weren't able to answer! Dreamclaws I'm auto-throwing you down it because you asked to be moved to that tile last round! [quote=Event Tile - Ainsell]The seagulls eye you wearily as you return and approach you cautiously, but their past grudge seems to have left them. You're unsure why the seagulls seem to be as changing as the tides but they have! After a bit of time together, they squawk and happily help you through the air! You have gained advantage for your next roll! [You have earned [i]Seagull Whisperer[/i], +1 point!][/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Mertsial]The seagulls look to have their mood in good sorts and they caw around you, such a good mood, they actually try to groom [i]your[/i] feathers like you're one of them as they're helping you along! You have gained advantage for your next roll![/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Wildness]Wildness you have explored the North region of the Leviathan Trench![/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Brit]The well welcomes you and you dive. Instead of the well itself or the cave being your focus, its the frog himself. He's got suspenders on and he's a muted green with orange tinged extremities, his banjo is made of rough carved wood as it seems almost tree like still, bark still resting on the outside. He welcomes you as well, all four of you around the table enjoying snacks and song. [You have earned Well, Well, Well, +1 point!] [You where the third down The Well, +1 points!][/quote] ----------- [img]https://i.ibb.co/Lt4jTkN/STB-In-Play-2024-10.png[/img] ----------- And that's it! With the three winners, the event is now concluded. Next time we play everyone will be back at the start! I've posted a little [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3331988/1#post_56635796]stat page[/url] here with the stuff like the point total, events triggered / done, achievements gained for easy viewing :] Please let me know if anything is wrong with both this post and the stats page, as the stats page is half for you guys but also half for me for next game lol See you here next Wavecrest if you so desire to join again! Ainsell in my head your puns is what got you the favor with the gulls (I celebrated a little bit when you rolled right to get the desired outcome for a point lol)
Total is in parenthesis after what the roll was!

Mertisal (Yellow Penguin) - 8 / 20 [Outcome Roll] (48)
dreamclaws (Teal Walrus) - 16 (16)
willowlight (Purple Octopus) - 1 (75)
Jousama (Yellow Beluga) - (82 / Finished!)
brit (Teal Penguin) - 13 (82 / Finished)
Dimness (Red Pufferfish) - 9 (78)
FirozTaverbi (Teal Octopus) - 7 (72)
Snowbelle (Red Beluga) - 8 (33)
Wildness (Yellow Octopus) - 8 (19)
Ainsell (Red Octopus) - Roll Forfeit, 2 spaces backward / 10 [Outcome Roll] (48)
Plushieee (Purple Pufferfish) - (82 / Finished)
Arwen (Purple Beluga) - 3 (73)
@STB
South Region (Tile 11) Snowbelle FirozTaverbi Wildness
Middle Region (Tile 15) Snowbelle Dimness Ainsell
North Region (Tile 19) Snowbelle Arwen Dimness Wildness
Points: Dimness 1, Willowlight 1, Dreamclaws 1, Mertisal 1, Wildness 1, FirozTaverbi 1, Ainsell 1, Snowbelle 2, Plushieee 3, Brit 3, Jousama 4
Event Tile - Snowbelle wrote:
The manta ray wiggles back and forth, "Yes, yes! Three rounds of questions you have bested. This can surely be attested!"

[You have earned Undersea Knowledge, +1 point!]
Event Tile - Dreamclaws* wrote:
You enter the cave, the stillness seeping into your bones. The water a mirror pool that simply seems to suck you in as you descend to the other side, emerging to the start of your journey.

[You have earned Waterlogged Cave Spelunker, +1 point!]
*Willowlight I will not automatically be moving you down the cave until I get an answer, this is probably the one event exception, if you did want to go down the cave I will wipe the roll for the future turns and let you go back and go down it! This ones just a bit different due to its nature of resetting progress and I wouldn't want someone's progress to be gone because they weren't able to answer! Dreamclaws I'm auto-throwing you down it because you asked to be moved to that tile last round!
Event Tile - Ainsell wrote:
The seagulls eye you wearily as you return and approach you cautiously, but their past grudge seems to have left them. You're unsure why the seagulls seem to be as changing as the tides but they have! After a bit of time together, they squawk and happily help you through the air!

You have gained advantage for your next roll!

[You have earned Seagull Whisperer, +1 point!]
Event Tile - Mertsial wrote:
The seagulls look to have their mood in good sorts and they caw around you, such a good mood, they actually try to groom your feathers like you're one of them as they're helping you along!

You have gained advantage for your next roll!
Event Tile - Wildness wrote:
Wildness you have explored the North region of the Leviathan Trench!
Event Tile - Brit wrote:
The well welcomes you and you dive. Instead of the well itself or the cave being your focus, its the frog himself. He's got suspenders on and he's a muted green with orange tinged extremities, his banjo is made of rough carved wood as it seems almost tree like still, bark still resting on the outside. He welcomes you as well, all four of you around the table enjoying snacks and song.

[You have earned Well, Well, Well, +1 point!]

[You where the third down The Well, +1 points!]

STB-In-Play-2024-10.png
And that's it! With the three winners, the event is now concluded. Next time we play everyone will be back at the start! I've posted a little stat page here with the stuff like the point total, events triggered / done, achievements gained for easy viewing :] Please let me know if anything is wrong with both this post and the stats page, as the stats page is half for you guys but also half for me for next game lol See you here next Wavecrest if you so desire to join again!

Ainsell in my head your puns is what got you the favor with the gulls (I celebrated a little bit when you rolled right to get the desired outcome for a point lol)
Thanks for making and running it!! It was a lot of fun!
Thanks for making and running it!! It was a lot of fun!
HnHWvPl.png
omg yes I made it!

tysm for running this it was really cute and I love how I didn't really have to do anything lol

Also being on the 1 list and the 20 list is my typical dnd experience... polarizing
omg yes I made it!

tysm for running this it was really cute and I love how I didn't really have to do anything lol

Also being on the 1 list and the 20 list is my typical dnd experience... polarizing
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
Thank you again for running this, Comical! It's such a fun little trek and I love my buttery boy.
Thank you again for running this, Comical! It's such a fun little trek and I love my buttery boy.
Na5WGHa.png
Thank you Comical! This was such a cute idea and lots of fun! <3 i look forward to mustachening that beluga one day in the future...
Thank you Comical! This was such a cute idea and lots of fun! <3 i look forward to mustachening that beluga one day in the future...
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10