Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [s] Lorewriting
1 2
hello! i hope this isn't a weird request, but would you mind if i wanted to have you choose whether to do vibes or a 3 card tarot? i'm able pay for either, but if you'd rather have me choose i can certainly do that :'> thank you for your time! [b]username:[/b] xxveil [b]dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91411146][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914112/91411146_350.png[/img][/url] i mainly plan to use her with her gijinka in mind (shown in her bio) if that might affect how you'd write it at all? (there are also a few tentative notes written on the page linked in the bio, if you'd want to consider them!) feel free to just keep her as a dragon though lol! [b]any prompt/idea words?:[/b] curiosity, adoration, yearning ..but honestly feel free to go in a different direction if you get another idea! [b]payment:[/b] g
hello! i hope this isn't a weird request, but would you mind if i wanted to have you choose whether to do vibes or a 3 card tarot? i'm able pay for either, but if you'd rather have me choose i can certainly do that :'> thank you for your time!

username: xxveil
dragon: 91411146_350.png
i mainly plan to use her with her gijinka in mind (shown in her bio) if that might affect how you'd write it at all? (there are also a few tentative notes written on the page linked in the bio, if you'd want to consider them!) feel free to just keep her as a dragon though lol!
any prompt/idea words?: curiosity, adoration, yearning
..but honestly feel free to go in a different direction if you get another idea!
payment: g
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Hello if you have time would you mind writing a bit about
Also idk if this should be prompted or vibes

username:gblade

dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86769948

any prompt/idea words? Desert, magic, Oasis, (Think Egypt but more magical and civilized)

as much information as you can give me about what you want:

He is from a Egypt style city and works as a truth seer who spends some of his time preparing the defenses of their city because their queen is a plane jumper who has seen threats that could approach (Planes are universes in my lore, a plane jumper can travel between planes) So he works to create a safe and stable haven for dragons that live their. He is both kind and strict when need be and is very caring but also very fair
He is a somewhat wealthy dragon who likes to roam around the busy city shopping centers
The tab he's in contains the cities citizens and other travelers

You can write about his time in the city or makeup a back story of how he got to his position as chief defense manager
payment: treasure (preferably but can also do gems)
Hello if you have time would you mind writing a bit about
Also idk if this should be prompted or vibes

username:gblade

dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86769948

any prompt/idea words? Desert, magic, Oasis, (Think Egypt but more magical and civilized)

as much information as you can give me about what you want:

He is from a Egypt style city and works as a truth seer who spends some of his time preparing the defenses of their city because their queen is a plane jumper who has seen threats that could approach (Planes are universes in my lore, a plane jumper can travel between planes) So he works to create a safe and stable haven for dragons that live their. He is both kind and strict when need be and is very caring but also very fair
He is a somewhat wealthy dragon who likes to roam around the busy city shopping centers
The tab he's in contains the cities citizens and other travelers

You can write about his time in the city or makeup a back story of how he got to his position as chief defense manager
payment: treasure (preferably but can also do gems)
@XXVeil

I chose 3 card tarot! Hope that's alright.

IX of Cups -

Minami may find herself living a stable life of luxury at the moment, where everything she could ask for is already there waiting. This is a card of indulgence, though there may be a problem where she is taking what she has for granted. Be careful not to lose it.

King of Wands -

A leading role with a wide scope of challenges to overcome and experience with results from overcoming said challenges. Her passion may spread unto others, with her steadfast reliability and powerful demeanor. She has the drive and passion to create a life for her and those she loves.

The Fool -

The fool is a blank slate, a representation of purity and the innocence of a child. This can also signify a new beginning, and a new grasp on life. The fool is a source of exuberance and energy, and with Minami's other cards, her passion drives her newfound adventure with untold optimism as she maintains her drive to make a path for herself. Despite potentially not knowing the dangers that may come, every step is one with confidence, and she never hesitates.

Summary:

Minami approaches life with eyes filled with innocence, grasping and investigating anything in her way with dexterous and gentle touches. She strives to make a name for herself without inconveniencing others, but anyone is welcome to follow her on her adventure. She finds herself connected to the sea, which is filled with many things unknown, and many more unknowable. Where she will chase next is up to no one except for herself.

@gblade

Hello!! I'm going to write one of my 'vibes'-type blurbs since you seemed like you wanted a prompt. It is also cheaper than prompted where you will have to tell me how many words you want. This took me a bit longer because I had to keep in mind what you told me.

Sand buffets the tent, so does it buffet all things, not least of all time. The battering of time comes for them all, and it is what allows him to see.

... At least, he is convinced of that much. He knows he is the last bastion for those attempting to get by - to thrive, and such as the Highland Sanctum may be, he must put the Sanctum in its name.

So many dragons come to him, each and every day. He loses track of them all, and yet he knows each and every one, each dragon that needs him in order to survive. He will be their final wall, for those who cannot protect themselves. Because he must - and only he can.

Both the Queen and him knew that - for he is the one that knows truth and all things, and therefore he is invaluable to the defense of the sanctuary. They'd be fools to lose him.

A tail curls over his own feet, and he smiles, taking the next entry. For a coatl, he had gotten rather good at draconic - no dragon was turned away, at this point, and no dragon wanted to be.

None of them left, either. Why would they?

Sorry for the wait, guys! Hope you like them ^^
@XXVeil

I chose 3 card tarot! Hope that's alright.

IX of Cups -

Minami may find herself living a stable life of luxury at the moment, where everything she could ask for is already there waiting. This is a card of indulgence, though there may be a problem where she is taking what she has for granted. Be careful not to lose it.

King of Wands -

A leading role with a wide scope of challenges to overcome and experience with results from overcoming said challenges. Her passion may spread unto others, with her steadfast reliability and powerful demeanor. She has the drive and passion to create a life for her and those she loves.

The Fool -

The fool is a blank slate, a representation of purity and the innocence of a child. This can also signify a new beginning, and a new grasp on life. The fool is a source of exuberance and energy, and with Minami's other cards, her passion drives her newfound adventure with untold optimism as she maintains her drive to make a path for herself. Despite potentially not knowing the dangers that may come, every step is one with confidence, and she never hesitates.

Summary:

Minami approaches life with eyes filled with innocence, grasping and investigating anything in her way with dexterous and gentle touches. She strives to make a name for herself without inconveniencing others, but anyone is welcome to follow her on her adventure. She finds herself connected to the sea, which is filled with many things unknown, and many more unknowable. Where she will chase next is up to no one except for herself.

@gblade

Hello!! I'm going to write one of my 'vibes'-type blurbs since you seemed like you wanted a prompt. It is also cheaper than prompted where you will have to tell me how many words you want. This took me a bit longer because I had to keep in mind what you told me.

Sand buffets the tent, so does it buffet all things, not least of all time. The battering of time comes for them all, and it is what allows him to see.

... At least, he is convinced of that much. He knows he is the last bastion for those attempting to get by - to thrive, and such as the Highland Sanctum may be, he must put the Sanctum in its name.

So many dragons come to him, each and every day. He loses track of them all, and yet he knows each and every one, each dragon that needs him in order to survive. He will be their final wall, for those who cannot protect themselves. Because he must - and only he can.

Both the Queen and him knew that - for he is the one that knows truth and all things, and therefore he is invaluable to the defense of the sanctuary. They'd be fools to lose him.

A tail curls over his own feet, and he smiles, taking the next entry. For a coatl, he had gotten rather good at draconic - no dragon was turned away, at this point, and no dragon wanted to be.

None of them left, either. Why would they?

Sorry for the wait, guys! Hope you like them ^^
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
@phony
Thank you so much
How much?
@phony
Thank you so much
How much?
Oh gosh I didn't write prices. LOL

100kt/g @gblade

and same with @xxVeil when they can see it!
Oh gosh I didn't write prices. LOL

100kt/g @gblade

and same with @xxVeil when they can see it!
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
1 2