Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pop-up Puddingtide Shop
1 2 3
Definitely on the list for the next batch! I added to the ping list :)
Definitely on the list for the next batch! I added to the ping list :)
rix3ppo.pngEQDkzrh.pngFObX7rS.png
Missed again! Darn! I'll use the discount one day lmaoo
Missed again! Darn! I'll use the discount one day lmaoo
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
Someday I'll make it in time [emoji=sandsurge tongue size=1]
Someday I'll make it in time
they/them
[center]@pinglist-22258 these guys DEFINITELY hatched today and not yesterday with me thinking I'd already put them up for sale orz though perhaps its in the stars since they released the PSD files for hatchling skins today!! its hatchling time [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94695134][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/946952/94695134.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94695136][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/946952/94695136.png[/img][/url] [b]EDIT:[/b] sold out! see you again...actually, I'd have to delay the nest a bit, but May 22nd is national vanilla pudding day! I'm gonna aim for then [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] (idk why vanilla and chocolate puddings have to have different national days, but this is fortuitous timing so im not gonna argue with it)
@Puddingtide General Pinglist
these guys DEFINITELY hatched today and not yesterday with me thinking I'd already put them up for sale orz though perhaps its in the stars since they released the PSD files for hatchling skins today!! its hatchling time
94695134.png94695136.png

EDIT: sold out! see you again...actually, I'd have to delay the nest a bit, but May 22nd is national vanilla pudding day! I'm gonna aim for then (idk why vanilla and chocolate puddings have to have different national days, but this is fortuitous timing so im not gonna argue with it)
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
so cute!!! I grabbed the first girl, thank you!! I've been waiting! Made even better by the hatchling skin announcement, I'm so excited :)
so cute!!! I grabbed the first girl, thank you!! I've been waiting! Made even better by the hatchling skin announcement, I'm so excited :)
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
[quote name="@Cloudfallen" date="2024-04-29 17:01:30" ] so cute!!! I grabbed the first girl, thank you!! I've been waiting! Made even better by the hatchling skin announcement, I'm so excited :) [/quote] glad you got one!! I was hoping since I posted at a different hour, other people would have a chance at first pick, esp people who've been waiting from the start, so im super glad you did [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] oh and if anyone else sees this, theres no "queue order" or anything like that at all im just a very anxious shopkeep and if I had my way I would have enough undertides for everyone all the time
@Cloudfallen wrote on 2024-04-29 17:01:30:
glad you got one!! I was hoping since I posted at a different hour, other people would have a chance at first pick, esp people who've been waiting from the start, so im super glad you did

oh and if anyone else sees this, theres no "queue order" or anything like that at all im just a very anxious shopkeep and if I had my way I would have enough undertides for everyone all the time
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
I was in time to grab one! I love him, and I think I might permababy this one too :3
I was in time to grab one! I love him, and I think I might permababy this one too :3
Maggie/Magpie - 31 - they/them - FR+8 - Plague Flight
Missed it again T-T they are so cute
Missed it again T-T they are so cute
rix3ppo.pngEQDkzrh.pngFObX7rS.png
1 2 3