Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make all 0t items unsellable in hoard
please make every item with a value of 0 treasure un-sellable. I accidentally sold my unhatched water egg in my hoard, not to the auction house as I intended, just sold it. every other 0 treasure item i have does not have the ability to sell it, except to the auction house, just the egg.
so in short please change the ability to sell eggs back to the hoard because I am a fool filled with regret
please make every item with a value of 0 treasure un-sellable. I accidentally sold my unhatched water egg in my hoard, not to the auction house as I intended, just sold it. every other 0 treasure item i have does not have the ability to sell it, except to the auction house, just the egg.
so in short please change the ability to sell eggs back to the hoard because I am a fool filled with regret
@Narrowwing
sorry for the ping but definitely make sure to get that egg back through Support if you haven't already! you can go through self-service to get items back from up to 14 days ago. I'm unsure if you knew of this feature and wanted to give you a heads up just on the offchance you were not aware of it.

For the suggestion,

definitely should have a warning 100% but maybe not unsellable just for purposes of if someone wants to completely clear their hoard without having to deal with ah
@Narrowwing
sorry for the ping but definitely make sure to get that egg back through Support if you haven't already! you can go through self-service to get items back from up to 14 days ago. I'm unsure if you knew of this feature and wanted to give you a heads up just on the offchance you were not aware of it.

For the suggestion,

definitely should have a warning 100% but maybe not unsellable just for purposes of if someone wants to completely clear their hoard without having to deal with ah
1bmIQLP.png
CUqoYIR.png
hvZ3oWr.png
OdNEyUV.png
UedbVG7.png
It is strange that some 0T items are still hoard sellable - they shouldn't be.
It is strange that some 0T items are still hoard sellable - they shouldn't be.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Sunfallen yeah, I did some searching around last night and figured out the self service after I posted this, as someone had accidentally sold a few of theirs when they hit the button to sell all items in their hoard.
I think it did have a warning, but I was sick and didn't register that it wasn't for the auction house.
I have since locked the egg up in my vault so I don't do something dumb again until I get better.
I do think the sell ability should be consistent though, be it through confirmation or just not allowing you to sell it
@Sunfallen yeah, I did some searching around last night and figured out the self service after I posted this, as someone had accidentally sold a few of theirs when they hit the button to sell all items in their hoard.
I think it did have a warning, but I was sick and didn't register that it wasn't for the auction house.
I have since locked the egg up in my vault so I don't do something dumb again until I get better.
I do think the sell ability should be consistent though, be it through confirmation or just not allowing you to sell it
I have nearly made so many mistakes clicking "sell selected" instead of "list selected for auction" because my brain is just going "sell sell sell sell". I agree special items like this should have protection against errors like this.

I also kind of wish "sell selected" would get changed to "sell selected from hoard".
I have nearly made so many mistakes clicking "sell selected" instead of "list selected for auction" because my brain is just going "sell sell sell sell". I agree special items like this should have protection against errors like this.

I also kind of wish "sell selected" would get changed to "sell selected from hoard".
21402.png
eggs shouldnt be in the miscellaneous category anyway they should be in specialty :///
eggs shouldnt be in the miscellaneous category anyway they should be in specialty :///
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
I have sold an egg for 0t before and I had no idea I could get it back with self service, unfortunately it was several months ago. Needless to say, total support. Eggs imo shouldn't be sellable that way at all.
I have sold an egg for 0t before and I had no idea I could get it back with self service, unfortunately it was several months ago. Needless to say, total support. Eggs imo shouldn't be sellable that way at all.
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
support, i think a more detailed warning process would help prevent this sort of thing.
support, i think a more detailed warning process would help prevent this sort of thing.
| they/them pronouns |
2YQ3Xfu.png