Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | gremlin's skins
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Hi, I would love to be pinged for a reprint of Vile Seraph if it ever happens! It’s gorgeous (Also love all of the other skins you designed btw)
Hi, I would love to be pinged for a reprint of Vile Seraph if it ever happens! It’s gorgeous (Also love all of the other skins you designed btw)
E1ZuwIW.png
@XxSnowfallxX
yup, I'll make sure to ping you!! :] and thank you!! :D
@XxSnowfallxX
yup, I'll make sure to ping you!! :] and thank you!! :D
77830948p.png - GREMLIN/CASS
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
id love a ping if u ever do a reprint of love struck feline!
id love a ping if u ever do a reprint of love struck feline!
Lovely skins! I put my name down on the order list for star breather if you ever do a reprint!
Lovely skins! I put my name down on the order list for star breather if you ever do a reprint!
@ufology @Viscount @Kitterbee @WHDE @Solinary @Roamer @GraveRabbit @LuminousForce @GlitchyOddy @Kuzcat @Lokey @almosteverything @Centennial @Witch0fDoom @momiji @Evsaurus @Apocracy @AlcatrazSystem @exp @Ikunoche @Jennahe @cerpin @Foxil @GreatValueCereal @Sidya @finder77 @minthex @hazardoush @Zerobotic @cartel @Ghoulcats @smolelf @SugaywaraKoushi @XxSnowfallxX @StarrySkyTonight

uhhhh hi it's. been a hot minute lol (almost 2 years). i was avoiding this place like the plague because the printing process Stressed Me Out LOL. can't promise it'll be too much better now, and i'm not currently able to make any new skins due to Dysfunctional Wrists. but i wanted to
1. pop in here to make a new general pinglist via the pinglist feature.
and 2. ping some people that were on some reprint pinglists to see if i can get at least a couple of my skins in through the new system (and also get some money because i have no source of pixel dragon income rn LOL)

so! add yourself to the new pinglist here:

(general spreadsheet pinglist will be retired. orders and reprints will stay there)

aaand
@finder77 @Askesis @Greili @SugaywaraKoushi @Fosky @CheddarGoblin
you guys were on the reprint pinglist for star breather!

@Witch0fDoom @Sushimonsterr @Meraraki @Cherryfleck @Askesis @trickyfishy @Dakkokki @umbers
and you guys were on the reprint pinglist for love-struck feline!

if any of y'all are still interested in a reprint, lemme know! if enough of you are still interested, i should be able to do reruns for both :]
@ufology @Viscount @Kitterbee @WHDE @Solinary @Roamer @GraveRabbit @LuminousForce @GlitchyOddy @Kuzcat @Lokey @almosteverything @Centennial @Witch0fDoom @momiji @Evsaurus @Apocracy @AlcatrazSystem @exp @Ikunoche @Jennahe @cerpin @Foxil @GreatValueCereal @Sidya @finder77 @minthex @hazardoush @Zerobotic @cartel @Ghoulcats @smolelf @SugaywaraKoushi @XxSnowfallxX @StarrySkyTonight

uhhhh hi it's. been a hot minute lol (almost 2 years). i was avoiding this place like the plague because the printing process Stressed Me Out LOL. can't promise it'll be too much better now, and i'm not currently able to make any new skins due to Dysfunctional Wrists. but i wanted to
1. pop in here to make a new general pinglist via the pinglist feature.
and 2. ping some people that were on some reprint pinglists to see if i can get at least a couple of my skins in through the new system (and also get some money because i have no source of pixel dragon income rn LOL)

so! add yourself to the new pinglist here:

(general spreadsheet pinglist will be retired. orders and reprints will stay there)

aaand
@finder77 @Askesis @Greili @SugaywaraKoushi @Fosky @CheddarGoblin
you guys were on the reprint pinglist for star breather!

@Witch0fDoom @Sushimonsterr @Meraraki @Cherryfleck @Askesis @trickyfishy @Dakkokki @umbers
and you guys were on the reprint pinglist for love-struck feline!

if any of y'all are still interested in a reprint, lemme know! if enough of you are still interested, i should be able to do reruns for both :]
77830948p.png - GREMLIN/CASS
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
I don’t have a use for lovestruck feline anymore, but I signed up for the general ping list!!! :D
I don’t have a use for lovestruck feline anymore, but I signed up for the general ping list!!! :D
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
I am interested on the love-struck feline one stille
I am interested on the love-struck feline one stille
I'd still love star breather!! i'll take a second copy to foot the bill if theres not enough individual interest!
I'd still love star breather!! i'll take a second copy to foot the bill if theres not enough individual interest!
Hi hi! I'd love to get star breather still!
Hi hi! I'd love to get star breather still!
yeah i'm still interested in love struck feline!! wb btw <3
yeah i'm still interested in love struck feline!! wb btw <3
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30