Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Stone Borer [W] Ancient Genes
this might be a longshot but would anyone be interested in trading ancient parchments for sailfish and marlin for one? :)

These equal 1050g based on LAH prices!
750g+300g respectively. Stone Borers are currently 3000g LAH! thank you!
this might be a longshot but would anyone be interested in trading ancient parchments for sailfish and marlin for one? :)

These equal 1050g based on LAH prices!
750g+300g respectively. Stone Borers are currently 3000g LAH! thank you!
Dp86ra8.png
@ophanimgold

I could be interested!

For clarification, are you looking for 1 Ancient Gene Parchment: Marlin and 1 Ancient Gene Parchment: Sailfish for the Stone Borer, or are you looking for several copies of each gene parchment to make up for the price difference?
@ophanimgold

I could be interested!

For clarification, are you looking for 1 Ancient Gene Parchment: Marlin and 1 Ancient Gene Parchment: Sailfish for the Stone Borer, or are you looking for several copies of each gene parchment to make up for the price difference?
one day I'll add something fun here
@Volpe

Just one copy of each! i don't have time to grind like crazy & my luck hasn't been the best so I thought this would be an interesting trade LOL
@Volpe

Just one copy of each! i don't have time to grind like crazy & my luck hasn't been the best so I thought this would be an interesting trade LOL
Dp86ra8.png
@ophanimgold Well that works out perfectly! I got a copy of each gene that I am unlikely to ever use, while I am very eager to stop grinding for a Stone Borer! I'll set up a CR with the genes [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@ophanimgold

Well that works out perfectly! I got a copy of each gene that I am unlikely to ever use, while I am very eager to stop grinding for a Stone Borer! I'll set up a CR with the genes
one day I'll add something fun here