Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | :) Art of Anything | ( Open / USD )
1 2
@queerhyena

Aww thanks so much! <3 I appreciate it :'D
@queerhyena

Aww thanks so much! <3 I appreciate it :'D
MWdos6K.png
MttKauM.png
Bunmpt [emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Bunmpt
MWdos6K.png
MttKauM.png
Bumpeth [emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Bumpeth
MWdos6K.png
MttKauM.png
hi^^ i was wondering if you do commissions with no existing art references, like just solely based on a wordy description? i would love to commission you, but it would be the first piece of art for this particular character
hi^^ i was wondering if you do commissions with no existing art references, like just solely based on a wordy description? i would love to commission you, but it would be the first piece of art for this particular character
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn

Hey c: As long as the description gives me everything essential to the character, that's doable!
@Reiyn

Hey c: As long as the description gives me everything essential to the character, that's doable!
MWdos6K.png
MttKauM.png
Location: Paypal! Size: Full-body Render: Sketch Character Name: Gray Character Ref: Okay. Here's where I'm about to just word vomit about this character's appearance. Gray is an orc from dungeons and dragons 5e. She has greenish/gray skin and she's covered in scars. She also has a bunch of nautical tattoos depicting creatures she's conquered. So she has a kraken across her throat, a leviathan on her right arm, and a tattoo of her ship on her left arm. She has a 1700s style pirate ship as her ship. All of her tattoos are black and gray, no color on those. She has other tattoos, but they won't be visible with her outfit. Gray has two large tusks that protrude from her bottom row of teeth. The right one is sharp, the left one is chipped slightly, making it rounded and shorter than the other one. She has a large, prominent, hooked nose that's slightly crooked from being broken so many times. Her eyes are a sharp yellow, like a cats. She has eyebrow piercings, straight through the middle of each one, and just a metric boatload of ear piercings, the more the merrier tbh. Gray is about 8 feet tall and well built. She's just a wide person, thick arms, wide chest, the whole nine yards. She is rather small chested, though, because she's muscular enough that it detracts from her chest size. She has an adam's apple (she's trans). She missing her middle and ring finger on the right hand. Her hair is black and curly, 3a curl pattern, and shaved on the sides. She keeps it up in a wolf tail style (think Sokka from ATLA if you're familiar). As far as outfit and items, Gray is a pirate. I'll put a picture of her outfit inspo at the bottom. She carries with her a large hand cannon and a flail that's shaped like a lantern with three glowing blue orbs in side. Those are the souls of the greatest creatures she's slain. Notes: For pose an expression, just her facing front, probably with a proud/cocky expression Outfit Inspo: [img]https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/033/790/773/large/domenico-esposito-wymund-wichmann2.jpg[/img]

Size: Full-body

Render: Sketch

Character Name: Gray

Character Ref: Okay. Here's where I'm about to just word vomit about this character's appearance. Gray is an orc from dungeons and dragons 5e. She has greenish/gray skin and she's covered in scars. She also has a bunch of nautical tattoos depicting creatures she's conquered. So she has a kraken across her throat, a leviathan on her right arm, and a tattoo of her ship on her left arm. She has a 1700s style pirate ship as her ship. All of her tattoos are black and gray, no color on those. She has other tattoos, but they won't be visible with her outfit.

Gray has two large tusks that protrude from her bottom row of teeth. The right one is sharp, the left one is chipped slightly, making it rounded and shorter than the other one. She has a large, prominent, hooked nose that's slightly crooked from being broken so many times. Her eyes are a sharp yellow, like a cats. She has eyebrow piercings, straight through the middle of each one, and just a metric boatload of ear piercings, the more the merrier tbh.

Gray is about 8 feet tall and well built. She's just a wide person, thick arms, wide chest, the whole nine yards. She is rather small chested, though, because she's muscular enough that it detracts from her chest size. She has an adam's apple (she's trans). She missing her middle and ring finger on the right hand.

Her hair is black and curly, 3a curl pattern, and shaved on the sides. She keeps it up in a wolf tail style (think Sokka from ATLA if you're familiar).

As far as outfit and items, Gray is a pirate. I'll put a picture of her outfit inspo at the bottom. She carries with her a large hand cannon and a flail that's shaped like a lantern with three glowing blue orbs in side. Those are the souls of the greatest creatures she's slain.

Notes: For pose an expression, just her facing front, probably with a proud/cocky expression

Outfit Inspo: domenico-esposito-wymund-wichmann2.jpg
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn

Ooh, she sounds great, I love orc characters! I should be able to finish my Slot A commission this week and would be able to start on your sketch right after :'D For a paypal payment, I just need an email to send the invoice to, so you can send me a PM with your preferred address c:
@Reiyn

Ooh, she sounds great, I love orc characters! I should be able to finish my Slot A commission this week and would be able to start on your sketch right after :'D For a paypal payment, I just need an email to send the invoice to, so you can send me a PM with your preferred address c:
MWdos6K.png
MttKauM.png
I have finished the previous commission and am now working on the next in the queue! c: ----- [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CPQh8Mj.png[/img] Characters belong to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/454304]Cervo[/url]! -----[/center]
I have finished the previous commission and am now working on the next in the queue! c:

CPQh8Mj.png

Characters belong to Cervo!

MWdos6K.png
MttKauM.png
1 2