Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Dragon project items!
1 2 3 4
[emoji=pink star size=1]
[emoji=pink star size=1]
[emoji=pink star size=1]
[emoji=pink star size=1]
@Beckh0und
Hey, I think I got an extra ancient gene parchment for Loop if you'd like!
Currently the LAH is 48g, but since I don't plan to do anything with it, I can do it for like 25g or a funny joke doodle, lmao
@Beckh0und
Hey, I think I got an extra ancient gene parchment for Loop if you'd like!
Currently the LAH is 48g, but since I don't plan to do anything with it, I can do it for like 25g or a funny joke doodle, lmao
I got no idea what I'm doing, I'm just some lost idiot
@CaffieneAddict I'm not exactly too sure how to use parchments. I might be interested but I don't normally craft things so I wouldn't know what to do with it lmao
@CaffieneAddict I'm not exactly too sure how to use parchments. I might be interested but I don't normally craft things so I wouldn't know what to do with it lmao
@Beckh0und
You know what, fair enough, lol
If you want, I can do the swap and make it for Dusthides if you'd like. I'll still ask for the 25 or doodle for it since it's easy :)
@Beckh0und
You know what, fair enough, lol
If you want, I can do the swap and make it for Dusthides if you'd like. I'll still ask for the 25 or doodle for it since it's easy :)
@CaffieneAddict Oh will it be clanbound though if you do that?

Also wdym by "do the swap"? Lmao sorry I just woke up
@CaffieneAddict Oh will it be clanbound though if you do that?

Also wdym by "do the swap"? Lmao sorry I just woke up
@Beckh0und

No worries, lmao
So, when you get ancient parchments, there is a place to go where you can choose what ancient you want that gene for!
To get to it it's Grand Exchange -> Glass & Gloss Genuine Genes, from there you can look up the gene and swap the parchment for an actual gene
It shouldn't be clanbound
@Beckh0und

No worries, lmao
So, when you get ancient parchments, there is a place to go where you can choose what ancient you want that gene for!
To get to it it's Grand Exchange -> Glass & Gloss Genuine Genes, from there you can look up the gene and swap the parchment for an actual gene
It shouldn't be clanbound
@CaffieneAddict Oh sure!! I can do 25g because I've got a lot of drawings to finish so I'm not sure if I can do a doodle rn lmao. If I do it'd have to be really really simple and small, which I don't think would be worth much.
Tysm! <3
@CaffieneAddict Oh sure!! I can do 25g because I've got a lot of drawings to finish so I'm not sure if I can do a doodle rn lmao. If I do it'd have to be really really simple and small, which I don't think would be worth much.
Tysm! <3
1 2 3 4