Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silverwind Lore Shop - [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@LievreRiver - I don't take commissions for non-FR lore or characters, since that can get into some sticky copyright/ownership territory! With FR characters, everything is ultimately owned by Stormlight. Other people's characters are their intellectual property, while anything I write for them is my intellectual property... so I just avoid that altogether :) Thanks for asking! I should probably put this up on the front page.
@LievreRiver - I don't take commissions for non-FR lore or characters, since that can get into some sticky copyright/ownership territory! With FR characters, everything is ultimately owned by Stormlight. Other people's characters are their intellectual property, while anything I write for them is my intellectual property... so I just avoid that altogether :) Thanks for asking! I should probably put this up on the front page.
oh I see. My sister's characters are in non already existing settings (except some for DnD I think), but this is fair
oh I see. My sister's characters are in non already existing settings (except some for DnD I think), but this is fair
lvl 25, for sale
[b]Subject[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69898422]Deadzone[/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698985/69898422_350.png[/img] [b]Subject Link[/b]: [size=2] https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69898422[/size] [b]Type[/b]: Backstory Blurb [b]Order Total[/b]: 20kt I’d love to discuss more in DMs. :)
Subject: Deadzone
69898422_350.png
Subject Link: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69898422
Type: Backstory Blurb
Order Total: 20kt

I’d love to discuss more in DMs. :)
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
Shop Update

Hello all, I have to send an apology and a mea culpa.

The shop went inactive and I ghosted on some of my customers - so for that, I apologize. There were a lot of factors that happened in my personal life over the past several months, including:

- A bad bout with COVID that left me with a heart condition
- A dog that needed surgery
- Another dog that needed a different surgery
- Being appointed maid of honor in a friend's wedding
- Some other personal concerns

All of it made it really difficult for me to do anything on Flight Rising except for log in every day and feed my dragons. However, I should have at least sent a message out to the people waiting in slots to make sure they knew what was going on. For that, I apologize.

If anyone in a slot would like to drop because they're no longer interested in a lore order, let me know - @Kaminome @Polyhymnia

If anyone else who dropped into the thread in the meantime still wants to claim a slot, or anyone new wants to claim a slot, let me know. We are re-opened.
Shop Update

Hello all, I have to send an apology and a mea culpa.

The shop went inactive and I ghosted on some of my customers - so for that, I apologize. There were a lot of factors that happened in my personal life over the past several months, including:

- A bad bout with COVID that left me with a heart condition
- A dog that needed surgery
- Another dog that needed a different surgery
- Being appointed maid of honor in a friend's wedding
- Some other personal concerns

All of it made it really difficult for me to do anything on Flight Rising except for log in every day and feed my dragons. However, I should have at least sent a message out to the people waiting in slots to make sure they knew what was going on. For that, I apologize.

If anyone in a slot would like to drop because they're no longer interested in a lore order, let me know - @Kaminome @Polyhymnia

If anyone else who dropped into the thread in the meantime still wants to claim a slot, or anyone new wants to claim a slot, let me know. We are re-opened.
@FarashaSilver You've certainly been busy, both with good and the bad! No worries, IRL always comes before dragons, but hopefully things can level out for you (at least for a bit ^^) I'd still like to keep my slot, please!
@FarashaSilver You've certainly been busy, both with good and the bad! No worries, IRL always comes before dragons, but hopefully things can level out for you (at least for a bit ^^) I'd still like to keep my slot, please!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7