Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 66 67
hey uh wow i love this???

does it mean skin contests have also slot for permababy skins???
hey uh wow i love this???

does it mean skin contests have also slot for permababy skins???
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
PERMABABY SKINS? [img]https://i.redd.it/5hw8o03moxza1.gif[/img]
PERMABABY SKINS?

5hw8o03moxza1.gif
VfJfrBs.jpeg
OMG I cannot WAIT for eternal youth skins!!!!
OMG I cannot WAIT for eternal youth skins!!!!
Wow, the new submission system is so sleek, and I'm so excited about the prospect of permababy skins! [emoji=guardian love size=1] Crossing my fingers the sensitivity of the alpha channel test gets reduced a little though - all the accents I just had approved this past week are getting flagged as being out-of-bounds, and I'm not looking forward to editing/remaking the recolors I'd preprepared assuming everything was fine haha.
Wow, the new submission system is so sleek, and I'm so excited about the prospect of permababy skins!

Crossing my fingers the sensitivity of the alpha channel test gets reduced a little though - all the accents I just had approved this past week are getting flagged as being out-of-bounds, and I'm not looking forward to editing/remaking the recolors I'd preprepared assuming everything was fine haha.
Sorry if this has already been asked/answered but I didn't see it while looking through - will skins/accents for permababy dragons be included as festival skins in upcoming festivals? If so, is it locked to a certain amount? (Ie: 70% of fest skins/accents for adult dragons, 30% for baby dragons)

On one hand I'm pretty happy that there will be more customization options for permababies and find this update exciting, on the other with how expensive Eternal Youth scrolls are I would be a little sad about the skins/accents taking up fest slots that could be for the much-more-accessible adult dragons.
Sorry if this has already been asked/answered but I didn't see it while looking through - will skins/accents for permababy dragons be included as festival skins in upcoming festivals? If so, is it locked to a certain amount? (Ie: 70% of fest skins/accents for adult dragons, 30% for baby dragons)

On one hand I'm pretty happy that there will be more customization options for permababies and find this update exciting, on the other with how expensive Eternal Youth scrolls are I would be a little sad about the skins/accents taking up fest slots that could be for the much-more-accessible adult dragons.
it/he/they/He - FR Time +3 - Wishlist - Fandragons
14539.png17499.png 17500.png14538.png
OMG OMG HATCHLING SKINS HATCHLING SKINS OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG HATCHLING SKINS HATCHLING SKINS OMG OMG OMG OMG
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
PERMABABY SKINS OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS IVE WAITED MY WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS!! THANK YOU STAFF!!
PERMABABY SKINS OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS IVE WAITED MY WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS!! THANK YOU STAFF!!
8b3141df595203a995188abd3d7f4c3e5a8e206b.jpg
perma baby skins ? real nice
perma baby skins ? real nice
SKINS FOR HATCHLINGS??? THATS SO AWESOME :3
SKINS FOR HATCHLINGS??? THATS SO AWESOME :3
YOpUP6k.gifFOaBhGM.gifnl1a1eC.gif

i hope you have a great day!

936cfc3c29b77c92853962631245e93917466fd3.gif
@ Staff, will permababy skins now be elligible for Festival Skins, or will they be restricted to user-made-creations only?
@ Staff, will permababy skins now be elligible for Festival Skins, or will they be restricted to user-made-creations only?
8b3141df595203a995188abd3d7f4c3e5a8e206b.jpg
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 66 67