Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 66 67
PERMABABY SKINS YES THANK YOU MY CROPS ARE WATERED
PERMABABY SKINS YES THANK YOU MY CROPS ARE WATERED
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
Love this update!!! Permababy skins will be a great addition [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Love this update!!! Permababy skins will be a great addition
DJqWkbc.png leafeon.gifDmVxZ2a.png
u82kOBZ.png
YES YES YES YES PERMABABY SKINS YES IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY
YES YES YES YES PERMABABY SKINS YES IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
LETS GO!!!!!!!!!
LETS GO!!!!!!!!!
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

this is so cool!! are hatchling skins going to also be obtainable from fests or coli in the near future? :)
this is so cool!! are hatchling skins going to also be obtainable from fests or coli in the near future? :)
Thunderback Slink holding a banner saying any pronouns, autism and adhd, and flight rising time + 3. Artist is dusthide #677935
OMG HATCHLING SKINS !!!!!!! this is so awesome what !!!!
OMG HATCHLING SKINS !!!!!!! this is so awesome what !!!!
23821.png Ane
She / It | Fr+3
Art shop
Seeking March 10th G1s !
Pings welcomed < 3
SKINS FOR ETERNAL YOUTH HATCHLINGS LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SKINS FOR ETERNAL YOUTH HATCHLINGS LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
Will hatchling skins/accents be coming into festival skin contests?
Will hatchling skins/accents be coming into festival skin contests?
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Finally permababies actually have use!
Finally permababies actually have use!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2024-04-29 07:21:06" ] the baby veilspun skin template (all the three psds) doesnt seem to work??? i even redownloaded it and nothing [img]https://i.ibb.co/qCJSf6F/image.png[/img] [/quote] @PixelSpiral, the PSD files aren't optimized for Paint.NET, that's why they aren't working. If you need a free program for PSD editing, our files [b][url=https://www.gimp.org]work in GIMP[/url][/b]. edit: Not going to strikethrough the above, as our files aren't optimized for Paint.NET, [b]but[/b] I want to confirm we are now going through that Veilspun hatchling PSD layer by layer as there is an issue here that needs fixing.
PixelSpiral wrote on 2024-04-29 07:21:06:
the baby veilspun skin template (all the three psds) doesnt seem to work??? i even redownloaded it and nothing
image.png

@PixelSpiral, the PSD files aren't optimized for Paint.NET, that's why they aren't working. If you need a free program for PSD editing, our files work in GIMP.

edit: Not going to strikethrough the above, as our files aren't optimized for Paint.NET, but I want to confirm we are now going through that Veilspun hatchling PSD layer by layer as there is an issue here that needs fixing.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 66 67