Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Reject: Prismatic Sea Slug
1 2 3
This accent is gorgeous! I'd love 1 slot, please!
This accent is gorgeous! I'd love 1 slot, please!
I'd like a slot please ^^
I'd like a slot please ^^
tQ9IfMT.png Nature-Network.png game_db_link.png
small_message.png
@Linza @TheNightsSecret @Bwee @DrawkillDragon @emawyrm @Addmon @winterprism @TigerDMaster @DrGrahamCracker @Fukii @Hraesvelgrr @JadedSerpent62 @MasakiSaphir @mothfaulkner @Tox13

Apologies for the delay everyone! I was on vacation this weekend at a comic convention! The accent actually came in on Friday but I haven't had the time to get to them until now! I will be sending all the PA's shortly!

Please try to pick up your copy of the accent within the PA timeline. If you need an extension on the time, let me know.

Thank you again for all the support!
@Linza @TheNightsSecret @Bwee @DrawkillDragon @emawyrm @Addmon @winterprism @TigerDMaster @DrGrahamCracker @Fukii @Hraesvelgrr @JadedSerpent62 @MasakiSaphir @mothfaulkner @Tox13

Apologies for the delay everyone! I was on vacation this weekend at a comic convention! The accent actually came in on Friday but I haven't had the time to get to them until now! I will be sending all the PA's shortly!

Please try to pick up your copy of the accent within the PA timeline. If you need an extension on the time, let me know.

Thank you again for all the support!
QoiHu86.png
Thank you. If you ever decide to make matching sea slug accent for the females you can just sign me up and let me know. I really love this accent!
Thank you. If you ever decide to make matching sea slug accent for the females you can just sign me up and let me know. I really love this accent!
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
Thank you!!! This is such a lovely skin and I'm so glad to have it :3 if you do ever mak a matching one for female undertides please ping me!
Thank you!!! This is such a lovely skin and I'm so glad to have it :3 if you do ever mak a matching one for female undertides please ping me!

My adopt shops!
IMG_1584_2.png IMG_1549_x75.png
@DrGrahamCracker @winterprism

Thank you! I actually DO have a female version! I printed that one a while ago when I first got the idea (and arguably I think it came out better on the female too because of the shape of the silhouette .)

feel free to preview that on your dragon and if you're still interested, I'll be printing another run of it after the new skin submission system goes live! I created a new pinglist for it below if you want to add yourself to it!

(Price would be the same as the male: 500 gems)
[pinglist=27695]
@DrGrahamCracker @winterprism

Thank you! I actually DO have a female version! I printed that one a while ago when I first got the idea (and arguably I think it came out better on the female too because of the shape of the silhouette .)

feel free to preview that on your dragon and if you're still interested, I'll be printing another run of it after the new skin submission system goes live! I created a new pinglist for it below if you want to add yourself to it!

(Price would be the same as the male: 500 gems)
[pinglist=27695]
QoiHu86.png
Thank you for the accent[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Thank you for the accent
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
1 2 3